What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

Adiba

Hey Dubi and everybody !

Yep it must have been too much nutrients but now they are looking really nice !

That veg+30 and bloom +14 :

Really like how they look so far, did a lot of LST to keep them low and spread them across the space. They dont stretch that much as described but they stack very well !

Really easy and fun to grow so far.

Happy new year to all :) !!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Adiba,

Glad to see them so healthy and responding so fast to flowering! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great Adiba :yes: They are filling up perfectly all the horizontal space without giving much trouble with the height as it is usual with this hybrid.

You will be delighted with their terpenes and resins from the second month of flowering onwards.

Azure

Zamaldelica x Kali China

Zamaldelica x Kali China

Harvested today! Great strain!
picture.php
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bravo Azure! :tiphat: Biggest Zamaldelica x Kali China colas we have seen around here! Looks super promising, hope you keep clones!

Mountainkush

Hey guys, some tasty looking buds in this thread.
Very excited to try this one out
about 2 weeks 12/12 so far and still struggling a little keeping her happy
Growing in coco under leds
fetch

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Definitely some beautiful ZKC in this thread :) It’s great to see something of what to expect. I’m really looking forward to them.

Looking good there, Mountainkush! They look pretty happy to me.

These (6) are about 10 days since flip to 12/12

-30w/sqft (mixed spec 50/50 2700k/5000k SIL)
-feeding around 800-900ppm (1.6-1.8ec) 250ppm tap, 100ppm cal/mag, 500-600ppm mega crop, fulvic acid and em-1 and/or Southern Ag fungicide (hydroguard replacement)
-medium: perlite/vermiculite (4:1)
- pH 5.7-6.2

Click image for larger version  Name:	15187826-8505-4DF2-B5D7-1162C2D58B02.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	190.4 KB ID:	17839435

Click image for larger version  Name:	15187826-8505-4DF2-B5D7-1162C2D58B02.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	190.4 KB ID:	17839435

Mountainkush

Thanks chronosync,
looks good from a distance but the edges of the leaves have a little curl and some tips are a little yellow. Ive been playing around with the feed as well as temp and humidity but haven’t found the sweet spot yet. It’s my second grow trying to get used to growing under Samsung led panels. Around the same as you at just over 30w/sqft

Sounds like mine are only a couple days ahead of yours. Hope they turn out well for ya.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Thanks chronosync,
looks good from a distance but the edges of the leaves have a little curl and some tips are a little yellow. Ive been playing around with the feed as well as temp and humidity but haven’t found the sweet spot yet. It’s my second grow trying to get used to growing under Samsung led panels. Around the same as you at just over 30w/sqft

Sounds like mine are only a couple days ahead of yours. Hope they turn out well for ya.

Thanks man! You will do good for her, im sure. Your other plants I saw are looking amazing too. I just got a light with samsung diodes and I'm still trying to tame it .. or rather, tame myself on it. That thing is bright compared to these sils. In my case my tent could be warmer but hey its working pretty good.

How many days stretch on these? It seems like mine are slowing down at 14 days now, a few have gotten a bit too tall for my liking but I dont want to bend em up just yet

Mountainkush

Thanks man! You will do good for her, im sure. Your other plants I saw are looking amazing too. I just got a light with samsung diodes and I'm still trying to tame it .. or rather, tame myself on it. That thing is bright compared to these sils. In my case my tent could be warmer but hey its working pretty good.

How many days stretch on these? It seems like mine are slowing down at 14 days now, a few have gotten a bit too tall for my liking but I dont want to bend em up just yet

I’m still not sure I like these lights. I did my first grow with 8 panels(1000w) in a 4x6 tent, and this run I took two out and I’m using them to start some pepper plants for my garden. What I’m noticing from that is these lights seem to need way more distance than I’m able to give my cannabis plants in flower without dimming. And when I dim them it gets too cold. Even at 28°c ambient, the leaf surface temp is only 22-23°.

I may go back to my 1200w hps if I can’t figure out how to get more height. I tried to grow these smaller but totally f**ked up.

I tied mine down right around 12-14 days and the side branches shot up a good 8-10 inches over the next few days but has slowed down now it seems at day 20. Probably gonna bend them down again tonight if I have time. Currently at about 26 inches from lights.

Mountainkush

This seemed to get worse when I dropped the EC so made me wonder if the lights were a bit much. I’ve burnt my share of tips feeding heavy, but the way it’s yellowing and then burning and curling up looks different to me.

fetch

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Thanks for the tip on stretch. I'm about 18- 20 days in and they seem to have slowed down on the stretch around 14 days, but we are in the clear now.

Are you adding any extra Calcium to account for what coco needs plus extra for the higher photosynthesis demand of LED?

Thats one reason I switched to perlite/verm ... the coco cat-ion dance was getting to me

Ive been adding an extra 100ppm Ca/mg (greenleaf calnit/mg) and just doing my best to watch the plants for light stress as I measure with a LUX meter and do guestimate conversions for PPFD

Mountainkush

Hey chrono,
I've been growing with GH micro/bloom 6/9ratio which has plenty of calcium under normal conditions and have been adding GH calimagic up until this last feed tank. I don’t have my notes for specific ppms but I was giving them 1ml/L for a while and lowered it with my feed as I started multi feeding. As in I lowered it proportional to the base feed.
Maybe that was my problem and I should of kept the calimagic the same and just lowered the base feed.

a few days ago they were getting calimagic/micro/bloom at 1.0EC with runoff of 1.2EC. My water starts at 0.3EC

I gave it a good low EC flush with just a little micro/bloom and currently they are fed micro/bloom at 0.8EC with runoff yesterday of 0.6 runoff. No calmag.

I know lettuce can burn the tips from low calcium but never hear that about cannabis. I’ll try adding a full dose of calimagic when I mix up a new tank today along with the lower base and see what happens.
this run is all about seeing what works and what doesn’t. If I mess up too bad I’ll just toss them and start over.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Thats a tough one, I can see why it's hard to tell whats going on with that leaf, whether it be deficiency or nutrient burn I can't tell either.

My last coco grow I was upping the C and/Mg significantly, by 100-200ppm (0.5 scale) just to keep the coco cec in check, I was told 200ppm was minimum for coco to keep it buffered but I have 250ppm base water. I was afraid to add all that much plus that amount seemed excessive, but the extra Ca and Mg seemed to be used up by the plant or the medium and no sign of over fert with it.

I cant remember exactly what my base nute ppms were on that but knowing me they were most likely 1.0ec - 1.2 ec with the extra cal/mag and well water on top,

hope any of that helps and Good Luck with the plants!

Mountainkush

fetch

Thanks chrono,
It definitely liked the extra calmag being added back.

Smelling amazing at 4 weeks. Creamy/spicy, citrus, fruity candy at the moment.

Latest posts

Latest posts