What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Wine Hemp (14% CBD) - Anyone Grow It?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's CHERRY WINE on SeedBay. We've grown it out a few times...great for those growing their own medicine. Other CBD hybrids, we're working on now.

D

DeMokraT

Doin well, nice Bush
picture.php

jayd

ive never grown cherry wine or any cbd/hemp strain. i did buy a oz of cherry wine pollen a little whie ago. 23% cbd. looks nice just like the real thing . i have smoked a few cbd/hemp strains but have yet to find one what tastes just like the real thing. ive had white widow cbd and a few other thc strains crossed with cbd to prodice 1:1 strains but ive never liked the taste of any of them

D

DeMokraT

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?
albumid=82816&pictureid=2059497

D

DeMokraT

Hi
First september
Was phase of radical scissoring , lower loosers and places without sun plus middle part and big leaves cause temperaturas Are already not happy , but sun still...
picture.php

Pheno1 keeper Is pink one , starting sticky and fruity smell with skinky like undertone
picture.php

picture.php

Pheno2 bit more sativa , better smell (not so intensive but clearer), i must také cuts Its also starting to be interresting hh
picture.php

Last edited:

Mr. Stinky

Yup. But not the regular version you see all over the internet....that stuffs junky and tastes about like burnt hotdogs.

I've spent 3 years and 5 generations on my version of cherry wine. I prefer it as hash in a chiller or long pipe.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hated Cherry Wine. We did about 300 different companies various Cherry wine and S1s and so on and I ended up keeping a single plant, Cherry Wine Bx1 from Heart and Soil Seeds. That line produced the best flowers however it was full of intersexed traits, from three packs we found a single mother that didn't lean hermie. Lots of good hemp strains out there but Cherry Wine ain't one.