What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alien Kush.

CannaHuana

Hello everyone.
From Spain I bring you this gem that I owe a great friend and growers.

My Alien kush.

Attachments

• alien.jpg
    alien.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 14
  • alien1.jpg
    alien1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 18
  • alien2.jpg
    alien2.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 18
  • alien3.jpg
    alien3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 19

kaochiu

Veteran
Fancy weird colours there, it really looks elegant. Also looks good for doing hash, with lots of frosty small leaves and little buds, i guess easier to release those crystals. Nice one.

bigherb

Veteran
Looks beautiful

If its official (an i recalll correct )which it looks to be ,Its Alien Tech x LVPK

1luvbigherb

CannaHuana

Thanks.

Yes bigherb is Alien Tech x LVPK.

went to one of those packages Raskal og bag sale after the auction controversy of 5 years, these sales lasted 45 seconds and luckily someone close was very steep.

Thanks for commenting. Greetings.

DJXX

Veteran
here is a pic of Alien Cookies(alien pheno)...i see some similarities to yours...DJXX
picture.php

kaochiu

Veteran
Very beautiful strain. What was this grown under? (Lights)

The post is several years old. That one in the photos was grown indoors under 600W, organic soil 7lt pots, biobizz ado's.
That other question from Sweettooth222 (2015), i might as well answer. It's OG Raskal's Alien Kush, out of a ten pack seed, the "resurrection" bit comes because that particular cut went to hell and back (long useless story, since it doesn't exist anymore).
Cannahuana was my neighbour at the time and i gave him the cut, lost contact a couple of years ago, but he in turn shared it with other people in spanish forums. I've tried to recover it like a year after but seems nobody kept a mother, so bye bye alienkush. By now it'd be the reincarnation cut.