What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kryptonite Clone

natefrog

hello, my friends............had me a little bouncing baby frog right after the holidays...........geez! all hells been breakin loose since i been gone......did everyone migrate to this site?.......Who are you people!!!!........lol.... just playin, more the merrier........anyway, This cut is from Florida originally, i think.......Big shout to my cali friend for the geneage.......she's somewhere between smoked cheddar and sugared limes.......whatever it is, it reeks up my car from a jar in the glove box....im liking that......a unique plant......she looks solid white from a few feet away.......super thin leaves and rock hard with slippery, silky resin........i will try her smoke tomorrow............thanks for lookin and welcome to the new cats.......now i gotta try and track down some og/cdub refugees..........later skaters......nf

Last edited:

nycnoob

whats up bro... lookin killer.. always lookin superb... everythin you grow looks great.... Congrats on the baby...!! boy girl?? or am i interpretin wrong... but whatever.... congrats on everythin bro... and man stop by where I tell you.. people there are missin you..

Seriously really nice what you got going there.. cant wait for the smoke report, quite curious how this is as i have never heard much about it and would like to hear it from you... great job!! LOOKIN real frosty for sure

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
hey natefrog, awesome buds dude. Try taking some pics with the flash off. Natural light is the best. Your macros are really good.

Blackmelo

hiya Nate, saw u round on OG a little bit.

Very nice plant you've got there.
I think I can give it the title of second best plant I have ever seen.
Congrats lol.

natefrog

Comments appreciated...............yeah Noob..........i plan on gettin over there soon..........usually wait till i've got something to present.......the train's kept a rollin this whole time so i'm soon to harvest some OGKush x B.Sattellite..........those are sick........nf

natefrog

i love your sig Dr. Feelgood!.......he was one of our most respected advocates.........nf

Last edited:
man that is one beautiful plant.. looks like its covered in snow lol . the 5th pic looks like it belongs on one of them christmas popcorn tins. hope ya have a good time w/ her.

kryptonite? still not seeing any solid info other that its from Florida and all i remember the big sharp serrated edges and almost one of the frostiest pant I've ever seen! with a musk and sort of sweet undertones

Tre7Genz

Congrats on the new baby if thats what you were talking about. Im originally from Miami and my family was very close to one of the original Krippy ambassadors lol R.I.P. ...

There were many strains coming out of Miami in the early 90s but there wasnt a menu and seedbanks only sold what was available to them so there wasnt some database you can verify geneology of Miami strains with.

In Miami, Kriptonite is slang for Hydroponic Bud. Krippy is short for Kryptonite.
In the 80s and 90s when all these huge hydro companies built their founding headquarters in Hialeah, FL, the term krippy hit the scene.

It wasnt uncommon to hear lemon krip or blueberry krip for example. After a while bamboo soil grown became the way and it was still being called Krip at least in my circles.

Maybe theres somebody in Cali that made a fire ass strain named Kriptonite but all I know is to this day Puerto Rico even calls all sinsemilla; Krippy. Bad Bunny and Nicki Minaj just had a platinum selling single called Krippy Kush. Theyre not referring to a strain theyre referring to anything that is top shelf and not brick weed because of their Miami drug influences. The original Krippy ambassador my family knew in Miami was Puerto Rican. Trust me there wasnt just one strain being called Krippy.

In his words, he ONLY smoked Krippy and he said it as if it were the caviar of bud quality.

I will say he did have a personal headstash and he was nothing to be played with in the late 80s and early 90s so Im sure he always had people breeding something special for him.

All in all I hope to clear the air....not in this era but up until Kush started being called kush in the street and was sold for 5k a pound we called all top shelf Krippy. Each had their individual name but the term Krippy became a term to indentify the high quality of bud it is.

You had Regs, Mids, and Krippy.

Im sure there is a strain called Krytonite because Ive seen Inhouse Genetics use it in ine of their crosses.

I just think the Florida part of this strain is being confused. When Loon who used to be with Badboy made that underground track called "Everybody in the club smoke Krippy" to cover Chingys "Everybody in the club gettin Tipsy", Im pretty sure he wasn't referencing this specific strain. If Im completely wrong I would appreciate the correction with more photos of the final dried flower to match from my memory. All I know is I was smoking what looks like OG today back in the early 2000s because of my age group but even that was Krippy. God Bless and stay up.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
hello, my friends............had me a little bouncing baby frog right after the holidays...........geez! all hells been breakin loose since i been gone......did everyone migrate to this site?.......Who are you people!!!!........lol.... just playin, more the merrier........anyway, This cut is from Florida originally, i think.......Big shout to my cali friend for the geneage.......she's somewhere between smoked cheddar and sugared limes.......whatever it is, it reeks up my car from a jar in the glove box....im liking that......a unique plant......she looks solid white from a few feet away.......super thin leaves and rock hard with slippery, silky resin........i will try her smoke tomorrow............thanks for lookin and welcome to the new cats.......now i gotta try and track down some og/cdub refugees..........later skaters......nf

That looks like the Krippy cut I had years ago.. the old Soflo Cut.

I believe @stoney917 (RIP Brother) had this cut too
Screenshot_20230119-175639_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230119-175624_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts