What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The potcast on soundcloud

oz.e.bob

Listen to Episode 1 - Duke Diamond VA

https://soundcloud.com/user-92835057...brothers-grimm

Hi guys, if you get the chance give this a listen. A friend of mine has been putting this podcast together called the potcast and is doing a great job. In his first podcast he interviews Duke Diamomd from Brothers Grimm who shares some information on breeding, growing tek and the scene in the US. In the latest ep.7 he talks to pbud about the history of the Chendog.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I just listened to ep.1 and ep.2. They were both really good! He asks good questions but more importantly he gets out of the way. I'm into it so far. Hope he keeps it up.

Edit: Duke Diamond seems like a alright guy. I like how he answers the interviewers hypothetical questions with: Ok, so there's this one guy and he doing his thing but...... or well, ya got this one dude that's...... haha

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Adam has had some good guests but I like what I've heard so far a lot more. Adam and the other guys don't let the guests talk. Seems like just as they're getting into a story they get crossed up with questions. Take a listen to ep.2 first. The skunkVa interview. It was pretty damn good. I enjoyed it. Can't say I ever "enjoyed" an AD show.

Kush_Kloud

Your so right resin_lung about the Adam dun show. Like take the video interview with Bodhi for instance, I was like shut up Adam and let bodhi finish his stories lol. I can see the tension on bodhi every time he got cut off.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
The bodhi interview would have indeed been much better if they just let it happen. These guys all have their storys, they've told them many times, the way they want to tell them. Just gotta let them tell it! Theres always room for questions at the end of each tale, but that would require the interviewers attention and perhaps the jotting down of a note or two. I may be wrong but that seems like way too much to ask from Adam and company!lol

t99

Veteran
That's what I liked about the skunkVA interview, he let him talk with very few interruptions/questions.
Haven't listened to any others yet

oz.e.bob

Im glad you guys have enjoyed listening so far. Ep.6 with Mr Soul gives some excellent insights into the breeding of C99 and the other Brothers Grimm offerings. In Ep.7 with pbud, lays down the Chemdog story with a guy who lived it. Subscribe and keep listening he has some great interviews coming up..

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Thanks again for posting that link PDX. Gonna check out the Mr. Soul episode today. I gotta a long drive today and these interviews are gonna make it a lot better.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
listened to episode 1 w Duke Diamond VA earlier this afternoon. It was pretty interesting & at times funny.

I'll be checking out the others... Especially interested in the Sk VA & P-Bud interviews.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
^^i agree.

I accidentally listened to the duke VA interview again. Too much traffic to mess with my phone plus I just forgot what I wanted to do.lol

Too bad the video didn't work. Would have been cool to take the tour.

I don't wanna bust his balls or anything, and I understand that a interview like that isn't a test but.... did ya catch the part where he says that the plants make resin to get pregnant or catch pollen? He said it twice. The second time he added that the resin was also for UV protection. Which may or may not be true but resin doesn't catch pollen as part of the reproductive system.

Again, I'm sure he knows everything that needs to be known to grow kill weed. Mistakes or inaccuracies like the one he made don't really matter unless your taking a test or something.

I'm a jerk! lol

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quite honestly,
DDVAs "genetics knowledge", at least going by this interview, is rudimentary at best.
He kept talking about gene linkage & there is none in cannabis.
He sure does like the "fuck" word!

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Yup, it's a Potcast!

If your into pod casts then you'll dig it the most!

Im listening to an episode as I type this out.

It's the first podcast I've ever tried listening to. It's a little weird for me not have some music playing. A little harder to get anything done as well.

I freeze every few moments trying to understand what's being said. No need for that with tunes.

Different animal all together I guess.

I really hope they don't take forever to produce more though. There's a ton of breeders and growers who's tale I'd love to here them tell.

Wonder if he needs any recommendations.

He's Australian so, Kanga, bushweed and of course Mr. Mallard. I wanna hear their voices. Haha

sometimes to mess with/piss off my chick I'll go total fkn Aussie! For the whole night! I won't break!! Haha she gets so damn embarrassed! Apologizing to strangers who could care less. Haha

My Australian accent is HORRIBLE!!!! Plus I'm Chicano!! Haha hilarious!!

Pot podcast now!?

Im a podcast addict...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup, it's a Potcast!

If your into pod casts then you'll dig it the most!

Im listening to an episode as I type this out.

It's the first podcast I've ever tried listening to. It's a little weird for me not have some music playing. A little harder to get anything done as well.

I freeze every few moments trying to understand what's being said. No need for that with tunes.

Different animal all together I guess.

I really hope they don't take forever to produce more though. There's a ton of breeders and growers who's tale I'd love to here them tell.

Wonder if he needs any recommendations.

He's Australian so, Kanga, bushweed and of course Mr. Mallard. I wanna hear their voices. Haha

sometimes to mess with/piss off my chick I'll go total fkn Aussie! For the whole night! I won't break!! Haha she gets so damn embarrassed! Apologizing to strangers who could care less. Haha

My Australian accent is HORRIBLE!!!! Plus I'm Chicano!! Haha hilarious!!

I love this! If I saw ya walking down the street funking w your lady... I'd be like... G-Day mate... Get her going good. Hehehe.

I'd love to hear Bodhi, Chimera, Karma, JJ, Nevil, Shanti, S.Skunkman, DJ Short, Snow, etc., etc., etc..

oz.e.bob

Matt Riot interview

Matt Riot interview

Thanks for the feedback guys I have been passing it on. A few of the names listed are already in his sights with Nevil being the ultimate goal.
He will be interviewing Matt Riot in less than 24hrs...does anyone have any questions for the man?

namydnac

I'm only 1/2 way through the first interview, but damn i find this stuff so interesting. Great work on putting this together, so nice to be able to hear the stories and opinions of those directly involved in the scene!

Latest posts

Latest posts