What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Handmade cannabis wood bong

H

Huckster79

Just made this from the stem of a retired girl. Hollowed out center of the wood, sanded it out w dremel to fit my hand, sanded smoothed and just started give it a hemp oil finish ill rub out.

Just kinda fun amd unique and usefull it works 😀

amanda88

I've once tried this

I couldn't understand why humans/growers didn't do this back in the day

than mess with clay pipes and chillums ..?

now I do tho ...lol

spitting out that paper fibres is no joke ...lol

cheers/

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
I've got a huge stem from my greenhouse scrog with a couple big branch lengths still attached. i've had it drying now since end of october. I want to make a nice pipe out of it soon. maybe i'll add some pics when i get around to it.

Green Squall

You should have posted this on the prepper thread. This is what we will all be smoking out of after the apocalypse. :biggrin:

H

Huckster79

Taste was great after the first smoke... nice smooth light draw... yes pipe would be proper name too I guess...

Hallowing out was easy once I figured it out. Take some flexible duct and cut a length of the wire out, fix it in a drill and on the cutting end I made sure it was sharp from being cut and cocked it a bit with pliers... it ran right down through the soft center. Good idea to put tape around stem where you enter it to cut down on splitting. The flexible vent wire worked great because of its strength as spring steel it didn't kink

H

Huckster79

Thanks star crash... it is fun, and quite the conversation peice.... its a pleasant smoke and its dangerous cuz she just sits on my chest comfortably while i read, end up googly eyed cuz its just convenient to keep having a lil puff.

I think i now know what santa will bring to some friends n relatives next year :)

Latest posts

Latest posts