What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Raskal

Hello, anyone have any clue where I could get my hands on OG raskal seeds in europe?

Everything seems to be out of stock except for Cali connection Raskal's og kush.

anyone know whats the deal with that?

i would be more than interested in trying out his og kush =)

thanks,

ww

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Do not, I repeat do not give your money to cali connect. Swerves a dick and his gear is bunk. My boys whole grow just got ruined by a hermi pack of black water, like EVERY plant threw pollen except his DNA strains. Swerves skunkva budshots are really cob's chem cuz swerve don't have the real skva, and he claims his cookies are the original when in reality he just makes s1's of his s1 which is probably forum or ogkb. You want og? Try goji og from bodhi or Scott's og from rare dankness, both not crooks like swerve, both make fire:biggrin:

EverLast

All seedbanks are out of stock...the WiFi is wide spread...cant you find a cut at your local area?

Calistone408

Hello, Does anyone still have some of OG RASKAL SEEDS around. I was ripped off 600$ by Canna Collective and am extremely bummed out.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Pretty sure Raskal is done vending online.

What's left is old stock.

That's why what's left is mostly fire alien crosses and not his white crosses, which it seems were more sought after.

Latest posts

Latest posts