What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

s60 and mataro blue

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
they say that their autos should be grown on less than 16 hours of light and that if by the 8th week they havent started budding then put them in darkness for 24 - 36 hours to trigger them off but this sounds a lot like a regular strain to me

either way i like your idea mitch 12/12 when i think she is big enough as im more intrested in the blueberry x widow than the sour 60, rep to you for that idea

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no worries pal, Yeh it sounds like they don't know whether their plants will AF to some degree or not.. I'm guessing even 4 weeks veg from seed in your DWC would give you a pretty decent sized plant by the time it is done. But obviously you know your setup and what to expect better than anyone by now

Do they say how long the flowering time is from when they are initiated into flowering?

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
well obv i thought it was a true auto and it says the flowering time is 9-10 weeks but i thought this was from seed which would be about right for true autos

if it dont sex then i may top her and veg her out for 6 weeks to try and keep her bushy before switching 12/12

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Ive heard of people covering a plant outdoors to jump start the flowering... maybe it would be worth a try...im not really sure to be honest...

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
just a sexing pic and a couple of the plants thrown in

pretty good when the outter branches start overtaking the main cola which is buried in the middle somewhere lol :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

iggyman

Plants are looking great!

how did you germinate your s60 seeds? I have had mine under a paper towels for 2 days, none has sprouted.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
yeah amazing what happens when your equipment is working properly, i think i demonstrated quite well in my last grow the effects of uncaliberated tools :)

might as well do a proper update while im here

sour 60 - 22 days old and is going fooking mental in growth and appetite, she is currently on 1.0 ec and no signs of her slowing down,cant quite get to grips with the smell yet but its deffo their already ill try and pin it down in my next update

mataro blue - 19 days old and sitting at .8 ec, vegging nicely away, i also have to add that she is stacked proper tight with minimal internodal space, ill try and get a pic up at some point and show you guys

still a long way to go yet....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Plants are looking great!

how did you germinate your s60 seeds? I have had mine under a paper towels for 2 days, none has sprouted.

mate the best way to germinate seeds is soak them in water 1st and wait for them to sink, then place them between a few layers of moistened paper towel and keep in a warm place, seeds will crack within 12 - 36 hours, it works 90% of the time

my germination rate with the sour 60's is 100% using the above method

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, I don't know about 'super autos' but s60 gets big in soil when treated well from what i've seen, so like my above comment i think she is going to become a monster for you.

Keep up the good work

Mitch

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
speaking of super autos i do actually have some super cali haze beans in my fridge but im waiting on the next release which is cheese x haze, fuk im gonna be over that strain like a rash :)

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
MMM Cheeeeeese...cant wait to see that bud... Looks like your going to get a good haul on that sour60, by the looks of her already. Many tops on her, Id like to see a picture under her canopy showing her branching if you could!

Cheers skotty

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Id like to see a picture under her canopy showing her branching if you could!

mate what are you? some sort of plant pervert lol anyways i wouldnt wanna dissapoint

by the way the smell im getting is not berry in the slightest i still cant put my finger on it, its a little bit earthy , 1 thing i do notice is how the plants change over the course of the grow and its not untill they hit true flower when you get the proper smell, im looking forward to switching her over to flowering nutes and the carboload :)

s60 is currently 15" tall and not stopping, ive had to raise my light to keep it at 22" above her tops, just so you can get a grip of the size of my plants the buckets that they are growing in are 20ltrs

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
excellent plants skotty, promise really good, i like this stage that show the power of this auto's, i need to try grow the s60 many many great words and thread so can't wait untill try this bitch!!
i have 1 auto just sprouted yesterday ,she come from delicious seed name is "il diavolo", can't wait to see how they come man!!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Thanks for fulfilling my wish! :D Man that sour60 looks to be one of the bigger phenos! Each one of those branches is showing no signs of stopping growth!

How many tops does she have now?