What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AutoBots, "SourJemz & Ak47", Transform!!

L

lowrydergrower

mmm should be a nice little cross can't wait to see how these come out man :)

uptosumpn

Veteran
Today is day 12 for about 10-12 of them, all other are younger...will post pics in 2 days...<gonna be doing weekly updates so you all can see real progress/growth

Also, I have some late sproutings...3 more sourjemz showed their heads yesterday!!!! yeah baby!!!! <I need them all!!! tryin to get @ least 16 effin females from all these!!!! This will be strickly a smoke run, UNLESS I find a Colorful Male and/or Female from the SourJemz...... let us pray on it.......

Lord, thank you for givin us another day of life and filling our belly with our daily bread...I would like to give thanks for everything you have done for me and all you blessings....with that said lord, I am especially thankful for this mysterious, ancient plant you have giving us to continue to produce, eat, use as medicine and smoke....beautiful indeed with it's many different strains....Lord, I have faith that you will continue to bless us and our plants and get the MOST from them..as you intended...may you bless these SourJemz with health, potency and Color....AMEN!

M

mossy

Lord, thank you for givin us another day of life and filling our belly with our daily bread...I would like to give thanks for everything you have done for me and all you blessings....with that said lord, I am especially thankful for this mysterious, ancient plant you have giving us to continue to produce, eat, use as medicine and smoke....beautiful indeed with it's many different strains....Lord, I have faith that you will continue to bless us and our plants and get the MOST from them..as you intended...may you bless these SourJemz with health, potency and Color....AMEN!

Amen....

Have a great weekend m8....:joint:

uptosumpn

Veteran
hey guys....quick lil' update.....sorry it's takin so long...been away since sat....so far 2 sprouts died!???<wtf!?? 3 confirmed ak males on sat.... and when I got back today my effin lights was OFF!!!! [fucking lighting and t-storms knocked the power out for a couple of hours!!!!!] < hope i dont get no effin hermi's!!!!.....anyways, when lights came back on, I discovered 4 more males, [2 sj & 2 ak's] BUT I also have what it looks like 3 ak girls!!!!<will transplant tomm. or later today< as I just noticed the time.....all the older plants are now 18 days old...pics later on today...gonna feed sum well oxygenated gb & tb for first time later...going to bed now....

uptosumpn

Veteran
here are some pics as promised.......Oh, can anyone tell me how to upload pics seperatly...only allowed to upload 4 per post this way.....
anywayz, 1st pic are my males...3 on the right are from sat<took them out b 4 I left, that's why they look smaller and limp.. & 3 on the left are from yest.....pic 2 & 3 is my biggest SourJem male< had to use that toothpick to hold him up in the early days....gonna pluck off the sacs and see what happens.....

Attachments

• day 18 for big ones1.JPG
    day 18 for big ones1.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 16
  • day 18 for big ones12.JPG
    day 18 for big ones12.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 14
  • day 18 for big ones13.JPG
    day 18 for big ones13.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 14

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
looking alright them fella , only a few days in front of my babies, you growing them in dixie cups??

uptosumpn

Veteran
weird growth on this AK girl...looks like she needs some N...whatta ya guys think? Only thing she has received so far is root stimulator.... plus I think it maybe a lack of oxygen....

Attachments

• day 18 for big ones8.JPG
    day 18 for big ones8.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 12
  • day 18 for big ones7.JPG
    day 18 for big ones7.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 14
  • day 18 for big ones6.JPG
    day 18 for big ones6.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 15

uptosumpn

Veteran
more girl pics....ak's btw....

Attachments

• day 18 for big ones10.JPG
    day 18 for big ones10.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 13
  • day 18 for big ones3.JPG
    day 18 for big ones3.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 13
  • day 18 for big ones2.JPG
    day 18 for big ones2.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 16

uptosumpn

Veteran
the rest......first pic is a sourjem unknown...2nd pic is more sourjems...3rd pic are my ak's.....last pic is a group shot...any comments are welcomed..
I think they are ready for food now....my first 2 grows I gave them food a lil' early with lil' to no burn, so I wanted to see waht happens this time around with none...jus a lil' greenfuse root stimulator and superthrive with ph'd water....BUT as I said earlier I think they could use more oxygen as well as a lil' N..

Attachments

• day 18 for big ones9.JPG
    day 18 for big ones9.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 19
  • day 18 for big ones4.JPG
    day 18 for big ones4.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 14
  • day 18 for big ones11.JPG
    day 18 for big ones11.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 16
  • day 18 for big ones5.JPG
    day 18 for big ones5.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 17
F

FullDuplex

the plants are looking fantastic!! great job there my friend:tiphat::tiphat:

They look healthy and seem to like where you have them. I cant believe that they are doing that well with no food and just balanced water.:jump:

I think they are ready for food now....my first 2 grows I gave them food a lil' early with lil' to no burn, so I wanted to see waht happens this time around with none...jus a lil' greenfuse root stimulator and superthrive with ph'd water....

I would go ahead and add them at this point. I'm pretty confident that you could use 1/4 strength of what you have and be fine. At this stage you have to think in terms of there actual life span. I am not sure how old they are but if there close to the 2 week mark, feed them.

BUT as I said earlier I think they could use more oxygen as well as a lil' N.

This is now your third grow and i have seen you have learned a lot in between them. sounds to me that you are listening to the plants needs now :jump:

This is a wonderful thing, if you feel they need it they probably do. there is something going on there that you see that makes you feel this way. So bubble bubble that water and add some of that ST and sit back and watch.:wave:

uptosumpn

Veteran
THANKS FD!!!! I know right...! NO FOOD up to this point...and they are in Promix hp soil<> NO NUTES IN IT! Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated my friend!!! and yeah, I'm currently bubbling water now..do I add the grow and tiger from now or add right before feeding...they wake up at 6pm...

F

FullDuplex

THANKS FD!!!! I know right...! NO FOOD up to this point...and they are in Promix hp soil<> NO NUTES IN IT! Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated my friend!!! and yeah, I'm currently bubbling water now..do I add the grow and tiger from now or add right before feeding...they wake up at 6pm...

:tiphat:

I would add it now. Always like to get it in there a few hours before feeding. Seems to me that it takes better. If they are showing sex then you can hit them with the mix, but if no sex id recommend 1 tea spoon of just the grow big. Kinda want to get some veg nutes in there first. once you see sex mix it up start heavy with GB and light TB then slowly change it the other way, like this

once sexed
3/4 teaspoon GB 1/4 TB
Then 1/2 and 1/2
then 1/4 and 3/4
them hit heavy with TB
then flush

i usually run this regimen unless the demand is higher. I usually go about this in a week method till the end. I feed up to 4 times a week, my girls drink a ton.