What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

20/4's Perpetual Multi-Strain Grow

uptosumpn

Veteran
LET'S GET IT IN BRO!!!!

Funny thing, I was gonna get these beans when they were on the bay but I had to have those FS x PB beans first....when I went back to get a pack they were gone!!! Oh, well @ least now I can see how they perform... wonder if they are better than LL auto blueberry?? Been wanting a "true blueberry" tasting auto for a while...that's why I want that pure fruit salad so badd!!!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
LET'S GET IT IN BRO!!!!

Funny thing, I was gonna get these beans when they were on the bay but I had to have those FS x PB beans first....when I went back to get a pack they were gone!!! Oh, well @ least now I can see how they perform... wonder if they are better than LL auto blueberry?? Been wanting a "true blueberry" tasting auto for a while...that's why I want that pure fruit salad so badd!!!

I'm kinda curious as to if this is a remake of LL auto blueberry or a completely new strain made from scratch. Breeder doesn't speak great English so its hard to get info. I am also hoping for an EXTRAORDINARY taste..did you check the pictures out? Looks very very promising:wave:o

uptosumpn

Veteran
hey 20/4...what's up?? its been a little ova a month....did ya get it goin???? wanna see how dual 150's perform in a 2x4 space as it is the same size as my clonebox. <<SO I can see if I'd rather go with 2 blackstar 240w LED's instead of 2 150's...(heat/flir/electricity wise, its a no brainer) gonna use as a start/veg area when I fire up da big tent.

Last edited:

Mr Jay

Veteran
uptosumpn, at that wattage flir is no issue whatsoever no matter hid or LED. Start worrying when you're banging a K of HPS.

uptosumpn

Veteran
Whats up Mr Jay....thanks for the comment...It's very interesting you mention once I reach K of HPS start worrying....because the big tent I was referring, (a grow lab GL 145L) will house dual 600hps with 2' HO T5's in ea corner. My clone box will be used for start/veg using dual 240w led's set @ 24/0. BTW those dual 600's will be under Magnum XXXL 8 reflectors via insulated ducting with hydro innovations thermal heat shield covers...will FLIR still be a problem?? Hell, I may line the walls of the actual room with thermal shield!! I want NO heat sig bouncing off my walls/room...safety is #1 for me......OH, whats a good sound absorber? (to kill the fan noise..there will be 4 of them) sorry about the thread hi-jack 20/4....

Justinsane

Hiya 20/4! You really know your way with them autos. Great great job.

Read almost the whole thread. Thats a first. Fuckin awesome.

I´m kinda new to growing and really new to autos.

I have 1 jock horror going right now and it looks funky good. Ever tried jock?

Im going over to auto in 4 weeks time and would be really happy if you tips me of some nice AF strains. And where i can get them ;)

Love Justin

The Boys

uptosumpn:
Some hardware stores sell "sound board" , if your talking about exaust fans, you can build a "silencer" which is basicly a box made of plywood (or whatever you want) lined with the sound board ,with two holes cut in it for the ducting. and bungee cords (or somthing) to hang the fan from. iv done it twice and it worked well.

Murdakaii

Damn son, like 90% of your photos have been overwritten by random ass pictures of other peoples stuff. Sucks to see that, I was going through the beginning of the thread checkin out those onyx, and then boom, none of the pictures made any sense haha

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Yeah sadly I have no idea how that happened! Funny to see my thread pop up again. If anyone has interest in my grow check out my profile and go to the albums I have lots of plants there !

Cheers ! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts