What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Summer 2010 Party Cup Challenge

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
i cant get the 480 ml 16 oz cups here in Amsterdam .
but i can get transparent bottle's of 500 ml .
iff i cut the drink top off i will be rownd 450 ml (bit les than 16oz) i think.
is oke with you guy's ore is this not good ?
here pic
belu_biobottle_500ml_small.jpg

make sure you pour 16 liquid oz into the water bottle and take a photo so everyone can see and then cut it off where the water comes up to and I'm sure no one will mind mate, You are considered one of the good guys on here and we all know that you wouldn't cheat. :dance013:

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no problem i will if its oke with the rest .
and i will make pic show on the botle how must (500ml /0.5l)is in there it sey on lable too that oke too i hope?

gone duck tape them too for dark roots!

coca cola 500 ml bottle

Diet_Coke_Bottle_021.jpg

only next problem is i goo hollyday for 2 weeks need too find carekeeper

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no time too order online cant take risk monday it starts but if you dont whant me too do this in bottle
let me know every body need too be oke with it
it will be even les than 16oz of soil

F

FullDuplex

First off holy cow at the last pages of posts. This was ment to be something fun and not turn into a thread full of anger. KarmasWheele, thank you for apologizing to KharmaGirl. If they see fit to remove something that is against the TOU then that's there call weather its right or wrong. This site has rules for a reason to keep us safe as well as keep the knowledge out there for new people to learn.

KharmaGirl, thank you for catching that before anyone got booted off the site. I would like to have a prize for this but im good with what the mods allow. I want to see others skill set and to prove a few out there that big yields can come from beer cups if done right. If there is a set process though to get a prize through the site please PM me the details or where i can read them to get this sorted out if i can get someone to make a donation.

As far as the rest goes, i am glad to see all the entries as well as all of the sub's. Id like to see no more drama in here from this point on guys, lets have fun with this like it was intended to be!

F

FullDuplex

no problem i will if its oke with the rest .
and i will make pic show on the botle how must (500ml /0.5l)is in there it sey on lable too that oke too i hope?

gone duck tape them too for dark roots!

coca cola 500 ml bottle

Diet_Coke_Bottle_021.jpg

only next problem is i goo hollyday for 2 weeks need too find carekeeper

LBH this is fine and i am ok with this. I've got to have you in this contest, it wouldnt be right if you weren't here

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
oke im in germ date is monday yes?
(we count dates difriend too monday its 12-7-2010 here )lol
so its not in december(7-12) not lol if yes i do it not outdoor :)

Ok...glad to see we are all back on track..lol...Now let's see this cup challenge...I never knew autos could be grown in a cup so I most definitely want to learn something..lol...I even have my Pen and Paper ready...to take notes...:)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys, no need for fighting and bickering here :) we're one big happy family

wiuth that said, im popping big kush this monday. they're going 16 oz cup with my cured composts :)
cheers,
red.

btw, my blue dream isnt auto, i guess im taking it out of the challenge, only big kush is auto
cheers,

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
anybody know where you can get 16 oz cups in the UK?

looks like you have sameproblem as here in Amsterdam:comfort:

Ok...glad to see we are all back on track..lol...Now let's see this cup challenge...I never knew autos could be grown in a cup so I most definitely want to learn something..lol...I even have my Pen and Paper ready...to take notes...:)

i will expelane how i grow them in my 16oz bottle's afther harvest. its my first time too in this small siol so i hope i do it good :dance013:

hey guys, no need for fighting and bickering here :) we're one big happy family

wiuth that said, im popping big kush this monday. they're going 16 oz cup with my cured composts :)
cheers,
red.

btw, my blue dream isnt auto, i guess im taking it out of the challenge, only big kush is auto
cheers,

hi my good friend
good too see you here too with your 16oz auto grow
:tiphat:

peace

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
anything from 5 grams to an oz i am guessing :) averaged about 10 - 15 when i tried this with blue streak

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"party cups" are all i use to grow in my indoor grow box. i have the box full with 21 party cups that are flowering at the moment. i'm going to get my 125 feliz fluoro in my seeding box and grow 12 sour snow's just to get in this action.

Last edited:

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I've already signed up for redspaghetti's challenge, so we will see which thread can come up with the best.

anonamix

Okay, I did a quick banner/sig type thing. I was thinking I could make one for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places, So it would be some kind of prize for their sig hahah i dont know, just a thought

Heres what i have so far, I can change/add/take out anything so let me know.

picture.php

As for my entry..

Strain: Punk Chunk
How Many: 5
Time til' Harvest: 9-10 weeks
Watts: TBD, most likely around 200w of cfls

Latest posts

Latest posts