What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Week I Will Be Mostly Planting.......2010 UK Auto Greenhouse/Great Outdoors Grow

dargo

That was the only girl out of 10 beans, think i had 2 males and the rest never seen the light of day :( I have since learned that pre cracking the seeds before I plant is needed for them, lucky I got another 10 so when the time comes I can still do a seed run, I really hope I get to see another one like the greenhouse girl so I can pollenate her, shes so frosty!!

It seems that im not the only one who likes the master low, I can see something has been eating the leaves!! not the fan leaves but the sugar coated good shit leaves, same with one of the blue streaks........

I moved 7 more sour 60 into the greenhouse (there for a seed run)....(not like a open pollenation in the greenhouse kind lol)......(i need to stop writting in brackets)

Got about 25 Mi5 growing beside the compost bin,

photos and more to follow battery about to die.........

dargo

photos

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dargo

box party today, I had to eject a couple of guys a few days ago before they caused any problems and replaced them with some mi5.
so its hbd, blue streak & mi5 on the dancefloor at the moment. the nights are getting warmer so they are starting to burst into life, can even see some tits out now.

the combination of all the smells from the different strains in thr greenhouse is heavenly, it litiraly makes my mouth water

picture.php

looking sweet dargo.VERY NICE.Maybe it will be that easy for me to grow outside 1day, but im sure it will never be......the BS is that MD's or JD's?

dargo

Thanks TokerOftheSouth, it MD's BS

I dont even need to use a microscope to see the trich color on the masterlow, its definetly nearly chop time for her.

picture.php

BTW...... I dont know if I said or not, but all the girls you see in all the photos in this thread have been on striaght water since they showed sex with the exception of only 2 feedings with CANNA TERA FLORES, about a week ago and about 22 days ago. There all looking really green still which is proberbly down to the good chicken shit I added to my mix.

Bighill

I was going to mention they looked green alot later than the indoor mi5's. That kush is really close, i bet a week or so and she'll be ripe, i know people who'd take her now. Looks soo nice!!!

Bh.

dargo

Damn everything is looking awesome in your greenhouse dargo. That Master low is looking pretty frosty as well.

Thanks :) I wish I could attach her scent to this message, mmmmm makes my nose sweaty

I was going to mention they looked green alot later than the indoor mi5's. That kush is really close, i bet a week or so and she'll be ripe, i know people who'd take her now. Looks soo nice!!!

Bh.

Id love to chop her now but il definetly leave her another week atleast, then 48-72 hours in the dark. I would say id give her a good cure but I know as soon as she is dry il want to smoke her all straight away. I can see some nice brown seeds poking out some of the pre flowers down her main stem (blue streak pollen was used) so I hope to see some fruity frosty offspring

one half of the grenhouse is still weed free!! however now the nights are warmer and the plants are growing faster its going to start to fill out in there, I got 12 Jet 47, 12 Purple Mazar, 12 speedy g's & the super autos almost ready to move in there aswell. I also wanted to try a mini sog in there using a drip tray that can hold 32 1/2L square pots & some of the Mi5 I got from my seed run, but im thinking that watering would be a bit of a pain so might try and build a small flood/drain type thing still using the same pots but would make watering alot easyer and give more root space as the pots are so small.

Botanist

Your strawberries are looking wonderful. I put mine in the ground and hope next year i will have more then i can eat.

Tell me. How many hours of light do your pot plants get? You may have said it already but i did not see it.

dargo

I allways put them in pots off the ground as I end up losing to many to insects slugs & snails in the ground.

My greenhouse is positioned so that it gets full sun from sunrise to sun set, same with my veg patch and strawberry/blueberry patch. only time the isnt sun is when the clouds are out :p also towards mid summer there is a massive oak tree in the farmers field oposite my house which can block a bit of the last hours direct sunlight to the greenhouse.

Just for the record I HAD!!! to cut a little nug of the masterlow which is now quick drying on top of one of my reflectors (indoors), everytime I go in there is sounds like shes whispering to me to have a little taster, she smells so good. I also noticed a few more seeds in the pre flowers up the side stems which im really pleased about as im not sure if my other masterlows will turn out the same or if I just got lucky with this one. it was blue streak pollen which im sure would make a nice fruity combination,

M

mossy

i love fresh strawberrys straight off the plant, not those things the supermarkets sell as strawberrys.
Peas..fresh peas do it for me.
Sitting on the patio..playing with the girls and eating fresh peas is my idea of Heaven.
Talking of Heaven..that greenhouse must be smelling something Fantastic when you open the door in the morning..
Pure Bliss. :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

Just for the record I HAD!!! to cut a little nug of the masterlow which is now quick drying on top of one of my reflectors (indoors), everytime I go in there is sounds like shes whispering to me to have a little taster, she smells so good

:drum: Too damn irresistible to wait....:clock watch:
Don't blame you.

Beautiful growing m8..on everything..can't wait to see the greehouse come full summer..
you are an inspiration..............:tiphat:

dargo

lol, I never cut little nugs off but im glad I did it for a 1 off. Just woke up half an hour ago with half the spliff still sat between my fingers.

the smell is out of this world!! everything has either a fruity (not the mango/hempy smell) or citrus smell, Im now just starting to get little diesel wiffs from the HBD at the box party

Im really excited about mid summer, the should be 100+ girls in full bloom just in the greenhouse alone!............ im really paranoid about mid summer, the should be 100+ girls in full bloom just in the greenhouse alone!

I love eating/growing peas aswell, il have to add some photos of my plants when they get a bit bigger, the weather has been way to cold at night up untill a couple of days ago, most of everything planted outside this year has been ruined by the extra long winter we had. in fact the plant that has done best out of everything in the greenhouse/outdoors....... the autos :D

dargo

Box part 3 days ago....

picture.php

Box party today....

picture.php

picture.php

Even the lowest buds are covered in frost on the masterlow, and my little tester revealed some more beans :D i think there might be around 20 beans all together

picture.php

picture.php

The sour 60's are nearing chop time, but in all the photos and looking from a distance they look really fat, but when you take a closer look its about 80% leaf, they are all covered in crystals and smell amazing, i dont need to brush past them to smell there scent, but if i do accidentily graze past one im instantly taken back by the undiscrible aroma she has mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! I think its definetly going to be quality over quantity with my sour 60, blue streak and master lows.... which is fine for me, i got plenty of everything growing so shouldnt be going without (fantastic quality) weed for a long time :)

sour 60 a
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sour 60 b

picture.php

Some new editions for my test grow thread.....

picture.php

And the monster Mi5 (?) she was from a 5 pack of fem Mi5 I got sent as compensation from a seed site a while ago, the thing is none of them look or smell anything like my Mi5's, they all smell exactly the same as the sour 60. the is noway I could have mixed the seeds up as everything is accounted for in the greenhouse, the only problem i had was mixing the bs and s60 pots up but it was obviouse which was which when they started to flower.

picture.php

mmmmmmmm strawberrys

picture.php

rocket high

Veteran
those strawberrys look like they will do well ..i love strawberrys ... scottish wild strawberry's are my fav ( small and sweet ) there's some near my grow site so its going to be fun planting my auto's out {three weeks to go} :)

dargo

I got some alpines on the go aswell, nice in milkshake with clotted cream (tescos sell a alpine strawb and clotted cream milkshake if you wanna try it) i planted some melons in grow bags aswel, they been in the cfl cab waiting for the night temps to rise and are a couple of ft long. I still got a cucumber plant in my hps cab which needs to go in the greenhouse, im alread picking tasty cucumbers off her.

not weed and not in the greenhouse but if anyone is intrested...... last year and again this year im growing blue potatos, both the skin are blue. really nice in potato salad and they look really cool..... il take some photos.

also last year I grew some big tomato varietys and built a 2" x 2" x 2" clear plastic cube and put a growing tomato in it, when it filled out and was fully ripe i picked it, took the cube off and had myself a square tomato lol. it was so cool, everyone that seen it was impressed.
i got photos somewhere which il add here

rocket high

Veteran
blue potato's they sound really cool never eaten any before cant wait to see the pics.... will have to look out for some .. i grew alpine strawberrys on my window sill two seasons ago they were nice ... but there's nothing like wild fruits and veg ..MMmm yummy i'll post a pic of my wild apple tree she's a monster and really sweet apples not dry like some you get in super-markets..

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This week I will mostly be jealous of Dargo's greenhouse :D
Hey D, I bet your girls are loving this weather eh!, looking great as usual.

dargo

MMmm yummy i'll post a pic of my wild apple tree she's a monster and really sweet apples not dry like some you get in super-markets..

Looking good :D free fresh food is great, especailly when it tastes nicer than something you normally pay for! especially especialy when you have grown it yourself, makes it taste that little bit nicer.

I really want to start a little (big) cider apple orchard

This week I will mostly be jealous of Dargo's greenhouse :D
Hey D, I bet your girls are loving this weather eh!, looking great as usual.

omg yes! it was 8C about 10 days ago, 0C at night with frosts,, now its 28C wall to wall sunshine...... la la la la la, there loving it. everything is exploding into a grow frenzy

I really want to get a timelapse camera set up in the greenhouse, can anyone link me to a digital camera with time lapse feature so I dont have to do it manualy or one that I can add a remote shutter to