What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Week I Will Be Mostly Planting.......2010 UK Auto Greenhouse/Great Outdoors Grow

dargo

thanks for everyones kind words and welcome :)

this here mi5 is going to be a monster, shes over twice the size of everything else, I think shes going to be on for a summer solstice harvest

picture.php

Y

yossman

Love the set up dargo,loving this buddage so early in the season,top work fella...peace

norwegian

Quote Dargo:"this here mi5 is going to be a monster, shes over twice the size of everything else, I think shes going to be on for a summer solstice harvest"

Wow - did you pollinate her?! how tall/broad is she?
Lookin very very healthy&full of life-force! :wave:

dargo

Not yet as she is only just bursting into full flowering, she will definitly be getting a pollen hit from a Mi5, MasterLow & HBD (fem pollen) Just one of her bottom branches is taller than most of the other in the greenhouse

dargo

Actually I lied! I hit all the pre flowers up the main stem with some bluestreak pollen a few weeks ago, I just had a look and can see the seeds starting to poke out, but there is only 6-7, I think I did the pre flowers on the main stems on all the girls in the greenhouse with the bluestreak pollen. Im really impressed with her size, I just hope she dosnt go all mango on me!

M

mossy

Aw Man..I'm just Loving your new recruit..how old is it..?
Cute as Cute...:good:

Really loving your BS phenos..my kinda girls...:kissass:

I'm getting my own greenhouse shortly..cannot wait...

Keep up the good work dargo..I'm enjoying all of it.

Have a great weekend...:joint:

dargo

shes 7 weeks old, got another 5 of them lol.

are you building the greenhouse yourself? Il have to dig up a old link I got for a heating in the winter cooling in the summer thingy. I really want to tear mine down and put a bigger one in and do this heating\cooling thing.

I messed up with the bs and only have a few that made it out the soil
as well as the flowering ones there are 2 bs at the box party, can you spot them?

picture.php

M

mossy

shes 7 weeks old, got another 5 of them lol.
Man..you will have your hands full..

better get a sign saying..Keep off MY Grass..

call it Pot-ty training.

I am a sucker for puppys..I'd want to keep them all. :biglaugh:

there are 2 bs at the box party, can you spot them?
On colour alone..I would say the two on the far left.
but I like the little fattie in the middle row..far left too...
she is gonna have a nice head-spread on her.

are you building the greenhouse yourself?
Nah m8..that is why I'm waiting for the builders.
I'm 3 floors up on the patio..5 mins from the sea (winds)
and our prevailing conditions are severe winds..
so I need something a bit stronger than a normal greenhouse..or I will end up killing someone down at ground level with flying glass.

The compromise is a Winter Garden...(very appropriate name)
Tougher than a greenhouse because it will be Fixed to the masonry.
But..
not quite as posh as a conservatory...:biglaugh:

It will BE a greenhouse though..by use.

They used the eye in the sky round here last season..and caught quite a few in towns nearby..because they were successful..I assume they are gonna do more this year..
so it will help provide a bit of a Baffle from above..
twin polycarb roof..should help diffuse the overhead view.

Also..I got ripped last season...it will cover the back wall where they came in.
Hopefully sorting that little problem out too.

dargo

I cant remember which ones are which lol

I love puppies! I allways want to keep them all.

Heres a MasterLow who's pre flowers have swollen up so much there now fatter than the stem!!! and you cant see to clearly now as she is so covered in crystal, but they have stripes on them like water melons, very nice :D

picture.php

Strawberrys mmmmmmmmm

picture.php

dargo

Mi5 in a pipe in a pot

picture.php

and some more MasterLow, shes definitly going to be the lowest yeilder but what she lacks in size she makes up for in quality. out of all the girls in the greenhouse shes the one I love to look at the most

picture.php

picture.php

Gramps

Everything is looking simply beautifull, excellent work. I will be starting a few of the Mi5s very soon and was curious what the smoke is like, I am a med user and need the more narcotic pain relief that most indica dominant strains provide. Perhaps this girl will do the trick. Masterlow, Blue Streak and Auto Hindu Kush provide me those qualities.

dargo

the mango/hemp pheno wont help but if you get the stinky ak ones they are very narcotic! its basically auto ak47.

not smoked any blue streak or masterlow but will be having my first try as soon as my girls are ready. im looking forward to trying them especialy the masterlow.

dargo

lol il take some photos tommorow. the ones in the greenhouse are a few weeks ahead of the ones outside, the pettles are droping and the berrys starting to form, there going to be BIG FAT SWEET JUICY BERRYS. there not for sharing though. just for sme whem im hanging out with the girls. i love fresh strawberrys straight off the plant, not those things the supermarkets sell as strawberrys. I got blueberrys aswell, it was looking like i was going to get a massive crop this year but the cold we been having looks like its put a stop to that :(

Bighill

I envy your masterlows dargo, i am looking forward to their re-release! I missed that boat years ago.

Bh.