What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Week I Will Be Mostly Planting.......2010 UK Auto Greenhouse/Great Outdoors Grow

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
hold tight dargo la blanca is not gonna dissapoint in her final stages ive picked some absoloute bangers this time round my ladies are performing well on the big stage so far :)

outdoors and in your hands i think you could take them all to the next level ;)

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Look at that auto YOU created! She looks like a beauty man, i cant wait until you get her fully auto, Cheese and mi5 sound tooooooo good together!:tiphat:

dargo

I might have to give them a go in a the spring scotty

thanks 20/4, they work well together :)

the small dark prurple one got the chop today

picture.php

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
I might have to give them a go in a the spring scotty

thanks 20/4, they work well together :)

the small dark prurple one got the chop today

picture.php

Did you seed her?!:jump: She is an amazing species ya got there dargo... Will you be doing an indoor run while the winter months move in? Cheers and best wishes!:tiphat:

dargo

I pollenated all the f2's that autoed :D I was just going to stick to 12\12 strains indoors this winter but im going to have to split the cab and run the psirens under the cfl's, if i do that i might be ready for my first back cross to the amnsia x blue cheese by next summer

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
ooooo 12/12 from seed can we watch :)

ill bet there will be some auto pollen being thrown around in that grow room, cant wait to see the line up in that ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts