What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

161 watts easyryder grow in a pc

Like you said buddy cough cough " YOU READ " Do you know how many misleading things you read here on the net? Just about to anything. You cannot go by what others say or someone said.

icc clearly made it plain as it was me he was telling about the superthrive and the male ratio. that he experiences 30% more males using superthrive before sexing, icc is a good guy and knows his stuff dont mock the guy just ask him out straight there may be a day when you need his advice viva la vada

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
hey Gene-weaver!! That wasn't my comment..2 other members were in that discussion...I learn so much from all of you that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to say anything....to tell the truth, I don't know why that topic came up...I have a question for you,
Is it okay to LST other branches?Besides the main one I mean...
I did so if its wrong, please let me know..I will read back in my thread to find out who made that comment..I could tell they were in a battle so I eventually asked them to have fun and showed a few pics to lighten the mood

Thanks Mr Meds!!Nice to hear from you...I gave her a good soaking last night..There are 3 separate bud sites now after the LST ..hope it gets bigger though! It really is starting to smell when I open the case! I went farther with buying an air-purifier(CHEAP!!) along with the 2 scrubbers! Can't smell anything now..Its going to get stinkier I'm sure..

Thanks everyone

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
hey sticky bud and Barney fife!! thanks for popping in..I am just going with the flow here, trying to learn from all of you...any input is well appreciated
Thanks and Merry Christmas

C

ChynaRyder

That might be a bit much...are there any nutes in your soil? I put organic nutes in my soil, about 2 tbs per 1 gal pot, and then hit them with a light soluble fert about every 2nd or 3rd watering, based on how they look ie. foliage color on the new growth, fans lightening, visible growth rate etc. :deadxmas:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks ChynaRyder! There are nutes in the soil.I used Miracle Grow Premium soiless mix.
I also added extra vitamins then just 2 days ago I watered(soaked) with bloom ferts.
Here are a couple of pics...Still lots of room for her to grow huh..hope it gets taller but its pretty cool to look at just the way it is...
if you are around Geneweaver, please enlighten me on that quote you posted earlier..thats not me ..

Roortokeage

attachment.php

Looks like you over watered them from the pic. They are looking great tho. keep up the good work. They are very healthy in color and are looking good. What is the humidity inside??? Get a fan blowing on that plant too. it will strengthen the plant and help evaporate some of that water

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks Roortokeage..There is a fan blowing on the lights which hits the plant too..at the right side of that pic you can see the humidity is 32 percent..hard to keep it higher with that many watts in such a small place..her stalk is as thick as my little finger at the bottom..
ThanksTokeSolo..she is 26 days old now...from now on its all bloom!
Thanks everyone

S

sticky_bud

try using molasses and some light bloom ferts every other watering
maybe a lil calmg or epsom salt aswel

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey thanks sticky bud!! By light bloom, do you mean diluted? Mollases is a good thing..
Question..The plant is about 3 inches from the lights now,should I move it lower? The lights are cfl's.

C

ChynaRyder

Keep her within 2-3 " of the lights, as long as she doesnt get too hot. I second the molasses, and if you are using miracle grow soil, you need to add something to get some microbial activity in your soil. those soils are generally sterile, and adding something like Espoma's startup, which has mycorhizhae and other soil microbes, you get a more normal soil environment. The molasses will help establish these organisms too. She looks really good though, could use a little stretch, eh?

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks ChynaRyder!! Nice to hear from you..Thats why I asked about if I should lower her a notch to get some stretching..the plant would be farther down but there is lights up the side too...
I'll look in to the micro bacteria tomorrow..
Thank you..

Roortokeage

Thanks Roortokeage..There is a fan blowing on the lights which hits the plant too..at the right side of that pic you can see the humidity is 32 percent..hard to keep it higher with that many watts in such a small place..her stalk is as thick as my little finger at the bottom..
ThanksTokeSolo..she is 26 days old now...from now on its all bloom!
Thanks everyone

get a cup of water, fill it to the top. Have a fan blowing across the water. it will help with the dry air. Also mist your plants a few times a day, that will also help,. Just make sure to wipe the walls down. :window:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey everyone..thanks Roortokeage..
I put molasses in the water and gave her a soaking..just half a teaspoon though..she is slowly growing upwards..UGH..
I moved it lower so it could grow taller..still close to the lights though..still seems healthy..maybe that molasses will give it a boost..
Hope all is well with all of you..Merry Christmas..love this time of the year!

Roortokeage

Either your over watering or underwatering. How Much water are you giving her? Also how much time are you waiting inbetween???

Right now Id say let that thing soak up all the water in the Soil. Should take 2 days max. Then stick your finger 1 " in the soil. If you still feel it wet leave it and let dry some more. then water your plants and keep doing it that way.

As you see from your pics. the plant is Frowning at you. telling you she is sick. Can you guys not see that?? I had this issue with my outdoors.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey Mr Meds and Roortokeage...Thanks
I wait till its dry down and inch then thoroughly soak her..I use almost 2 litres of water everytime...it takes 3 days at least till its dry again..it could be just the lighting too...remember it was the last time you told me she looked sick..she is dark green and sprouting buds everywhere..I also have LST'd it too...
I would like to let the whole planter sit in water like DRBudgreene does it but haven't tried it yet...
Hope she is okay and thankyou very much for your help..