What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED grown Sour 60

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Its almost impossible to come here anymore, as all it does it is make me sick and irritated.

SaH best of luck with your grows, thanks for helping me out with some decisions.

Bsweet

Awsome finish SaH, I have learned alot from this grow. I just put my sour 60 beans in some rockwool. I will be using a bubbleponic system with a 400 hps. Thanks again for the valuable info, keep the great grows :)

Bsweet

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I have been out of town for a job interview and I haven't been able to put some final touches on this yet but this weekend I should be back and after a day of napping on the couch i'll get them posted.

Thanks for the kind words guys....

Centrum, I have been the autoflower crusader for five years now and I still fight the battle for people to understand AF's better and some never will.

But you have to understand the forum it can be rough on some people because of the way others are but there is such a wealth of information packed in between the trolls and misinformation to counter it. Before I went to OG for only help on plant problems because so many people posted there you find others with your problem and the answer already. The smaller 100-200 regular members forums are great for the community feeling but lack that wealth of quick info.

Bsweet are you going to show us any pictures ? I wanna see some green love going on at your place :smokeit:.

If not please let us know your germ rates and m/f ratio's...and goodluck.

S_a_H

sah,
Great grow man, really considering these sour60's. Any guess as to the avg yield/plant for the diff phenos? Interested to see your revisions in action in the next grow, especially the new lighting/light schedule.

griffa420

what is Her issue????? LOL

Her issue ( I think) is dissapointment that the TEST GROWER decided to chop early and not go for a higher yield. Remember LEDgirl has given the TEST GROWER a 'free' light in the hope that he will yield as much as possible.

For the super suspicious (dare I say paranoid:)) people that think the MOD is in cahoots somehow:laughing: with LEDgirl, the FACT that he chopped a bit early (on some) will perhaps help lay that fear to rest.