What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Introducing Sour 60!

A

arcticsun

here is a plea from scandinavian growers to work on mold resistancy for next year..

thanks to all for putting in the effort guys

ordering seeds is a massive pain here, but ill see if i cant get some of your crosses for a true arctic outdoor next year.

massive respect to the af breeders. thank you!!

Turducken

Hells yes, I cannot grow at this elevation or latitude. Tried time and time again season is too short. I too am excited for this release on seedbay and now will be diligently searching.

GO AF BREEDERS!

Drbud lol self titled need anyone say more?

thatguy123

Every grower is Free to grow whatever strain they choose to. Its your own space and time you will be using.

Anyways, I just cant wait until the sour60 is released :yoinks:. Mdanzig you should inform us when they hit the bay.:woohoo:.

Lmfao whats this guy talking about? The af trait is directly connected to potency gene? Come off it pal thats a load of cobble's mate each gene is singular its always possible to lock down a trait you will see for yourself when af's start winning cannabis cup's ;-D

Leviathan

people are just mad that autos out yeild conventional strains over n over again, gpw +space, space is the factor not accounted for yet, autos dont need a seperate room that yeilds NOTHING!!! i have a thread on this i started, reminding some of you that up to 25-30 percent of some of your guys setups (clone/moms)produce nadda! if your dissing autos u aint smoking them..

doc 5 gram budd and his big type and reposted reposting being reposted over n over again...we get it. fish emulsion, shultz cheap fertz and superthrive....oh and submergeing like a hundred plants in water for 5 minutes a day to release the excess gassess, sound fun but i have things to do..

C

ChynaRyder

Plus it allows me the opportunity to help med patients become self sufficient and I think that autos hold the future for the med patients that honestly will never have the passion for the plants that we do. The folks that just want to stop hurting I think are perfect candidates for the autos once they reach the right point. And it sure looks like it is happening fast.

Well said. This is precisely the reason why I am going to try an all auto approach to my med production. I use herb to manage chronic pain, insomnia, nauseau and weight loss that are a result of chronic Lyme disease. While I have been satisfied to date with the strains I use throughout the day, they could be better. i think the autos provide the ultimate opportunity for medical patients to 'tweak' their medicine. My hope is to "breed" a line that provides good pain relief through the day, and minimal mental effects so I can work. Blueberry has always been close to this for me, does great for pain, but can be a little heavy at times. (alright that's bullshit, it tastes so good I overindulge:joint:) My hope is that the blueberry heritage in blue streak will give me good, long term pain control, and I can tweak it to improve the desired effects. We all see what MD has done in 7 years, and I am thinking about what I am going to do in the next 40. I'll tell you what, one of em involves a cross of blue streak with blue widdow. (I make concentrates, and am dreaming about increased resin production!) And I will tell you what Dr. Bud, I am gonna be sure to add a pack of sour 60 in to my collection as soon as it is available, and you bet I am going to do a seed run, and probably a fem seed run too. And I am gonna love every minute of it. There aint no way your gonna tell me that bud a pretty as those sour 60 photos MD put up isnt gonna be highly medicinal:woohoo: Keep up the great work MD, as we know the truth, and soon, so will many more:moon:

*mr.mike*

The af trait is directly connected to potency gene? Come off it pal thats a load of cobble's mate each gene is singular its always possible to lock down a trait you will see for yourself...

There are genes that are "linked" and are not "singular". They're called haplotypes. You don't see many people mentioning them, because it takes a different kind of punnett square to figure them out, and once recombination occurs, a punnett square really doesn't tell what can happen.

Kind of like when people say "theoretically, when you cross an af plant with another af plant, the offspring will ALL be af". This, put simply, isn't true, especially when you are trying to stabilize a new cross.

Sour 60? I'll be on it like tweaks on cold pills!

masque

autos yield much more thank you think :)

I saw auto ak47 which yielded 140g, and Diesel Ryder more than 150g / one plant :)

btw. I got Sourbubbleryder finished by different breeder, Mdanzig gifted him some seeds when it wasn't 100% af, he finished the strain quicker, seeds have just sprouted :)

cheers

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tried growing his fem blueberry seeds,a real dissapointment from other blueberry pics i seen

What has this got to do with Sour 60 ?

Keep it on topic or take it to his forum under one of the BB fem threads.

S_a_H

thier is no bb thread for his strain,you cant even find a grow report on that strain and this breeder dosent respond to questions about his product

the strain looks frosty and a good buy.i asked when the strain was going to come out i didnt get a answear about it,s a h i tried contacting mdanzig on treating yourself a few months back,didnt get no answear from him than.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thier is no bb thread for his strain,you cant even find a grow report on that strain and this breeder dosent respond to questions about his product

Sure there is several in fact in the MD vendor area for his seeds. Only took me a minute or two to find them in his section.

MD has always been awful at replying even for me its just the way the guy is.

the strain looks frosty and a good buy.i asked when the strain was going to come out i didnt get a answear about it,s a h i tried contacting mdanzig on treating yourself a few months back,didnt get no answear from him than.

Did you look at his profile ? It says there he hasn't even logged onto that site since the first week of July.

Try to grasp just how many PM's a recognized breeder like MD can get in any given day or week. Why do you think Rez doesn't have a open PM box it would be full in no time.

S_a_H

Latest posts

Latest posts