What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Introducing Sour 60!

THC123

Veteran
geeee dr bud , maybe the the buds look unfinished cuz they are????

You obviously never grown autoflowers , maybe they are not the strongest but it's some damn good shit ,

Dr bud please tell me your secret to growing such nice plants

go troll elsewhere

Ganico

Veteran
Hi we have not met yet...
I'm DrBud....the guy who taught the world to grow MJ in a Cereal Box w/a flashlight....'Under your bed...:yeahthats
Believe me I WANT everyone to grow his/her own Meds
Good Meds..
Strong Meds...
Meds U can be proud of....
NOT make excuses for......
:2cents:

Whoa you made a thread about growing with cfl's in small boxes, OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF AUTHORITY ON EVERYTHING CANNABIS RELATED!!!!!!!!! NOBODY SHOULD DO ANYTHING UNLESS YOU APPROVE OF IT FIRST. YOUR HUGE CENTERED BLOCKS OF COLORED TEXT DON'T MAKE YOU SEEM LIKE A DOUCHE BAG EITHER. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, BROTHER.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol he posted here to piss some people off.. just relax.. if you dont want to listen to him then dont.. if u grow autos.. then so be it no one is going to stop you.. for me I have found that most of my regular strains are stronger more potent then any autos that i have grown.. they yield more and da da da so on... you have all heard it all before.. just do your thing and dont bother... as a former auto flower grower, there is always going to be haters.. if you find something that is easy and works for you then dont let anyone stop you... AUTOS DO GET YOU HIGH.. its no surprise and yes they will only get better.. soo Mdanzig do your thing.. Dr bud do your thing.. everyone else find what works for you and DO YouR THING..

M

mklod

I mean I laughed. It's pretty obvious mdanzig bred some pretty fire ass looking stuff...I can't wait to get my hands on a pack of seeds. Let us know when you're letting go of a few.

C

cork144

im cool with your opinion doc, but im not so comftable with the way you seem to opress other forms of growing,

let the people be? since.. it is their choice afterall.

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Hey nice grow Dr.

picture.php
tter

Wow....
U autoflower Cats sure are defensive
Ya'll need to relax
Mdanzig
the pic U have chosen to pull is of a bonsai male....(note the M on the cup)the pic shows how SMALL a male can be kept to PRESERVE his gene pool....he is OVER 1 year in a "Dixe Cup"....it allows a whole CANDYSTORE of genes to be preserved...in a very small space
U guys need to realize this whole "Autoflower" craze it to sell U seeds..
U guys r responding just as planned to the "Hype" of the "Next new" idiot Proof MJ plant
P.T Barnum is Proud

has ANYONE but me notice that the FIRST thing ppl do with autos is "Make more seeds"...and further dilute the gene pool.
U guys R playing along...just as planned
Enjoy yourselves
Cause Believe me ......If there was a REAL true DECENT autoflower strain out there....there would be HUGE Guerrilla grows
BY Professionals because early Harvest just makesgreat sense
But the problem STILL exists....LACK of vigor
Botrytis wreaks Havoc w/the autoflowers....as soon as they get any size to them
U folks have fun..
I'll just enjoy the show

antimatter

Veteran
strange change of pace in this thread...same shit can be said about alot regular strains also, not sure what this guys problem is..nothings gonna be perfect.

jakezking

mdanzig, your Sour60 looks incredible. My first grow was an auto, and it turned out pretty dang good - although nowhere close to your Sour60. Speaking solely for myself, it's nice to mix a few autos into an outdoor grow. A few harvests in a season is not a bad thing, especially not when the first harvest looks like your Sour60!

Keep up the fantastic work, my friend. Success brings out a lot of fans, but it also brings out the critics.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enough................

Either get back on topic Dr. or start a thread of your own.

S_a_H

dr buddz

dr buddz

i like dr budds grow stlye, he bascially spends about 2 hours a day submerging tiny plants in cut of soda bottles for hydration to harvest a little every week..sounds fun n dirty but no thank you, also i luv how he never can show u his grow room in bloom in his pics, just a bunch of scragaly plants and then theres the shot of his three girls in 1+gallon pots apparently in a differant room then the 2ft buy 2ft one that he pulls 5 pounds out of every two monhts under key chain lights and an open sunny window. i espcially like your dirty fingernails and thrift store clothers from the 70s...your really living it up in the moutains stoned all the time..what a life. lol. But back to the topic at hand, i guess its Nice to see a new auto come out, i think days should be kept out of the title, they mean fuck all and sound stupid, sourryder is what everyones gonna call it anyway-:yoinks:

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Not here to fight w/u guys/gals.....all i did was make a statment
But if someone wants to Lock Horns and Fight over MJ....
"You Brother have strayed from the Path"
i luv how he never can show u his grow room in bloom in his pics,:
30088Chesaw_week_5_Pics_016.jpg

30088Chesaw_week_5_Pics_005.jpg

30088Box_pics_2-13-08_002.jpg

30088Box_pics_2-17-08_017.jpg

30088Bud_Box_2-24-08_018.jpg

30088Bud_Box_2-25-08_019.jpg

Three girls in 1+gallon pots apparently in a differant room then the 2ft buy 2ft one that :
I believe you are speaking of a "Test Grow" I did for H3ad Seed...and read and U will see how and Where they were grown....under CFL's and they finished in 1 gallon rounds
and ya might also wanna ck into what plants were used in the Ad
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=83041
30088Geishas_day_6-14-08_001.jpg

30088Geishas_day_6-14-08_010.jpg

30088Geishas_day_6-14-08_040.jpg

he pulls 5 pounds out of every two monhts under key chain lights and an open sunny window
:

Failed math to did ya'?
it's 14-21 grams a week X's 8 weeks = 112g lo to 168g hi avg...140g in 2 months right about 5oz's not 5lbs ....:abduct:

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude your wearing out my eyes. I can only read so much. Can you please type smaller. Okay, youy made your point, have a nice day.

doc , dude, old stoner, i really dont care what a chronic dope addict you are, im not impressed if you grow n smoke 5 pounds every two months or how u repost your pics of your stragely plants jam packed tight under your key chain lighter n open sunny window, i really dont care. keep useing your special type, your phd math formuals and your two hour a day watering schedule to harvest 8 gram plants every week, sounds fun but no thank you-theres nothing worse then excessive pride on a plant any idiot can grow- can u try to just reply in normal type? maybe not repost and quote yourself over n over again via half the page? i think we got it..two hours a day submergeing plants to water them, useing cheap ferts and fish emulsion =thanks for the education :woohoo:

Buddle

Veteran
DR..If you're not here to fight then why the BIG LETTERING AND WORDS.If people can accept your bic lighter sized buds..then you ought to be able to handle peeps growing the strains they choose..your ego is the biggest unfounded one I've ever seen...LOL

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Dr i understand your points about AF. Seeds are expensive, we cant make clones etc...
But outdoor we can make 2-3 cycles in the good season while waiting for bigger stuff getting ready and i love that. People living in cold climates get a chance to do some outdoor too. Pros dont grow AF? Who cares, most of us dont do it for $$
The AF scene is getting bigger and better quality you cant deny that.
Spreading random hate and spamming images in MDanzig 3d is childish and useless.
You have great knowledge and a great setup for sure but you're losing my respect...
and i know... my english sucks...

Chill out

=K

lowrdr

Dr i understand your points about AF. Seeds are expensive, we cant make clones etc...
But outdoor we can make 2-3 cycles in the good season while waiting for bigger stuff getting ready and i love that. People living in cold climates get a chance to do some outdoor too. Pros dont grow AF? Who cares, most of us dont do it for $$
The AF scene is getting bigger and better quality you cant deny that.
Spreading random hate and spamming images in MDanzig 3d is childish and useless.
You have great knowledge and a great setup for sure but you're losing my respect...
and i know... my english sucks...

Chill out

=K

your english sucks??? seems pretty fluent english to me lol

Mdanzig, great work my brotha! I'm definitely going to pop my auto-flower cherry with this one next season. My girl just took a look at your work and said she would call it "Moaning Myrtle" I thought it was funny because that's exactly the reaction I had when I read those genetics! Thank's again bro!