What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Introducing Sour 60!

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
she looks like a monster.. great job with this strain mdanzig, you should be very proud.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
More pics

More pics

and more
picture.php

picture.php

93|93

man, respect! for sure this will be the definitive holy grail of autoflowering cannabis! amazing²³

which/how much light do you use for growing?

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow she is looking nice and I cannot wait to get some of these going.......:yoinks:

S_a_H

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Still looks like....loose airy unfinished budz
Hemp plants R covered in Resin
that does NOT mean they will get U High
Autos will Never be more than a Novelty
Sold for "Fun" and "Profit"
People will say differently....
But...
if they R Sooooo Good where R the Huge Commercial grows of Autoflowering strains?
They do not exist....Cuz Commercial Growers need to sell the finished product...(and to do that it must get the Buyer High)
Not
Just the seeds​

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
But...
if they R Sooooo Good where R the Huge Commercial grows of Autoflowering strains?
They do not exist....Cuz Commercial Growers need to sell the finished product...(and to do that it must get the Buyer High)
Not
Just the seeds​

Err...shit it seems like you just want something overnight and are not willing to do anything about it. What a whiney bitchey attitude. People are spending much time breeding and working with AF-s to produce better results. This work is invaluable for people over the 50N line. Eventually we will have something that will be just as good as any other outdoor crop (some might say we allready do..i have no personal experience!). Plus i personally have two options. Grow outdoors with AF-s or do not grow at all. The Northern growers need all the help they can get..AF-s do serve a very important purpoce. And comparing today to a few years back i think the market has shown tha AF-s are VERY popular. Just look ar all the breeders coming out with their AF lines. So you want some cheese with that whine ?

93|93

But...
Not
Just the seeds​
that's a pretty unfair statement, DrBud.
in fact the autos have to be improved - and that's what MD does!

when looking at his sour60 the improvement is evident! definately.
that those autos won't yield the same as regular grown strains, is fact. but that's not their point - you have to know how to use 'em, then you can even grow 'em "commercially".
think about a 10bean pack of sour60. take your best females, feminize them - and then grow a batch of as many sour60ies, as you need.
they grow fast, they grow stealthy. it's not the yield of a single plant, but the addition of the whole batch you grow. you can count on the minimum yield of those little ladies. but you can not when growing regular strains outdoors, because they finish later. you have to care for a whole -season-.
but autos don't care about seasons - they don't care about an early fall, etc.
but autos do even grow in latitudes/climates, where outdoorgrowing is impossible with regular strains.

for sure lots of todays autos are not "the real thing" yet. but man - it's about improvement. that's every breeders thing: improving hemp-plants.
so stop that unusual hate-thing. it's worthless - and doesn't make a dude a "wise man", when dissing things he doesn't like.
others do.
if you like to keep your blinkers on - do it. but don't expect progressive people doing the same. ;)

the time will come when autos will be a "commercial's choice",
but that's not the only point they are grown for. it's the best chance for every little potlover to grow his/her herbs. worldwide. without looking at latitudes, climates and so on. you can grow it everywhere
beware of the fact, that cannabis is illegal everywhere. so we have to hide our likes from global government.

rub out the sand of your eyes and start accepting, that autoflowering is a true chance!

and even if you don't want to accept - so stop hating, because you won't change the development. live and let live. you know?!

ps: your signature sais "who loves me, loves my dog too."
not sure if you really got the meaning of that...;)

Tropic

But...
Not
Just the seeds​

Dude, why the hate? If so many people are growing autos, there is a reason to it don't you think?
Who gives a sh*t about commercial grows, most of us are here for the love of the plant, so please take your arguments somewhere else, this is the AUTOFLOWERING forum, you are allowed to think whatever you wish but please respect the peeps that have a common interest and come to discuss about it HERE.
Peace :joint:

lowrdr

there are those sort of people everywhere. they have the space and the environment to grow normal strains so theyre narrow minded. but if they lived in the northern latitudes then im sure the views would change. people like that are just irritating

93|93

yeah true.
maybe he's so afraid of autoflowers, because he fears a significant loss of his $$s, if his customers would all start growing their own. so a "commercial" could become unemployed. lol. :nanana:

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Err...shit it seems like you just want something overnight and are not willing to do anything about it. What a whiney bitchey attitude. People are spending much time breeding and working with AF-s to produce better results.

This work is invaluable for people over the 50N line. Eventually we will have something that will be just as good as any other outdoor crop (some might say we allready do..i have no personal experience!).

AF have been around since 1986 (Neviles "Ruderalis Indica")
the time has been put in and .........R we still waiting on this "Perfect idiot Proof Outdoor Plant"?

Just look ar all the breeders coming out with their AF lines.

To.....Ummm?
Cash in on the Autoflower craze?

bromhexine

lowryder2, diesel ryder, blue ryder, masterlow,snl you name it they've all got a great stone after just a couple hits. this stuff is powerful. even regular smokers are impressed. im sure sour60 will be equal or better. since these flower so quick it might be a good idea to add some blue spectrum into the flowering room.

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
yeah true.
maybe he's so afraid of autoflowers, because he fears a significant loss of his $$s, if his customers would all start growing their own. so a "commercial" could become unemployed. lol. :nanana:

Hi we have not met yet...
I'm DrBud....the guy who taught the world to grow MJ in a Cereal Box w/a flashlight....'Under your bed...:yeahthats
Believe me I WANT everyone to grow his/her own Meds
Good Meds..
Strong Meds...
Meds U can be proud of....
NOT make excuses for......
:2cents:

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh gee, I guess I better stop breeding then.

Hi we have not met yet...

I'm DrBud....the guy who taught the world to grow MJ in a Cereal Box w/a flashlight....'Under your bed...:yeahthats
Believe me I WANT everyone to grow his/her own Meds
Good Meds..
Strong Meds...
Meds U can be proud of....
NOT make excuses for......

:2cents:

93|93

I don't want to be "proud" of my meds - I want them to get me medicated.
we're not talking about that old shit neville once tried. I don't care for those major companies who still distribute the same old shit over and over again. ruderalis indica and all that aren't true autoflowers, they could be called "maybe-autoflowers".
lowryder is an IBL. but it lacks a lot. so -there- is the point, where MDanzig is improving. to make that little bitch a worthy plant. and he did and does.

of course these ladies become best when grown indoors, under controlled conditions.
but when growing indoors you set yourself on fire. I was busted last year. I still pay my fines. I was proud, but justice was even prouder to fuck me up. (although I'm not commercial)
so I totally dislike "growing under my bed" - cause I hate living in paranoia.
so this -new- autoflowerers are "the thing" for me. it's possible for me to grow some weed in the wild, without "hoping for a fine season". I know I can get some decent bud!

and above all: I don't care for "the strongest weed ever grown". I don't like to be anxiety-induced, or "got-to-go-to-sleep" just after toking. I like it "oldschool". (although that term is useless. hemp didn't really change its potency over the last decades.)
so I don't care about the possible point, that an autoflower-strain is "not that hardcoresuperstrong", as some indoorstrains maybe could be.
It's about weed. so what?!

but, as I talked about improvement: great guys, like mdanzig, are working hard to make autoflower-weed as strong as regular.
just a question of time.

no one of us has yet smoked some of his sour60 - but I know, that this weed will be another progression. not just in plant-height, but even in potency.

it is unfair. nothing more than unfair dissing his work before it is released.

give it a try first. then go and give a statement. :joint:

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dont waste your time 93|93, all he wants is to piss us off. Obviously hes a lousy grower. He grows this, and then comes and tries to tell me something? What a joke!!