What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflower Buyers Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleiweis

Veteran
Anyone had any experience with Northern light autofem from Royal queen seeds? Planing a outdoor grow with this strain,suposed to be good-at least the specs on RQS say so :) is there any AF that would really give an output-yield of at least 70-80g per plant outdoor? It seems to me that all the promises about big yields are more or less pretty optimistic estimates in perfect conditions =/

i am growing some dieselryder F2 this year that i made last year.... 100% germ rate and they are shooting off like rocket!!!

Very nice smoke, not at all ruderalis low potency!!!

love and karma

Mrs

i am growing some dieselryder F2 this year that i made last year.... 100% germ rate and they are shooting off like rocket!!!

Very nice smoke, not at all ruderalis low potency!!!

love and karma

Mrs

Agaricus

Here's an LR2 seed run from '09. Lousy pic but it gives the idea. 2 males 2 females. A bit over 60 grams after picking out the seeds. Many hundreds of seeds.

bigcab1s.jpg

lol, I swear there was a pound of pollen out of those guys. Real studs!

The smoke was a really happy surprise. Very up buzz, quite strong. Got quite a few holy shits from friends.:joint:

Overall a solid 4 stars.

Justinsane

Nirvanas Jock Horror

Nirvanas Jock Horror

Hi!

I got an JH that is almost ready. Like 2 weeks left. Looks great. Is the smoke good from the autoflower?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I have just seen photos of a friends Kannabia Maxi Autos, 4feet tall, 120/150g pp, really impressive, available in Black Domina and "Jack"..... really good reviews, if grown well they are pretty much equal to non autos as a smoke. These were testers they gave out last year BTW.

Got the BD, will grab the Jack

Hi guys. The low riders i´ve tryed have been okey to smoke, notting HURRAH but this DieselRider i´ve got is the best i´ve gotten yet. Usually they are not the tastiest ones of the bunch but can get you "there" ;) Got a few seeds to try,from my breed last summer: Diesel Rider x Org.Zombie Virus(OMG)...so I´ll let you know how they turn out)
P.s My cross:HashVirus is up for graps at SEEDBAY.COM from HFH..
good luck you´all
Go-Karma Mrs.IceToker

Status
Not open for further replies.