What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC Recipe Guide

slmndl

can you cook with hash?

can you cook with hash?

is it too pricey to put in brownies? How much
should you use per batter recipe?

Che

Veteran
Can you cook with it? Absolutely!
Is it expensive? I'll answer you with a question; do you make your own hash? If you use your own you can guarantee quality and control impurity levels, while simply using a by product of growing herb. Thereby reducing the costs considerably, it's more than affordable. It's actually a very efficient way of using it.

slmndl

great answer. Now to find a good recipe. I find that figuring out how much
pot to use per batter recipe is tough. Guess it's trial and error (and lots
of goodies in the meantime).
THank you

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
After lots of trial and error over the years, and several concoctions given away for being inedible, I found a recipe I like a lot. I hope my little guide helps folks.

The cookies taste best fresh and warm. They are super choclatey with a hint of mint. I find they hide the taste very well, and it uses lots of budder which makes for super potent cookies.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=198003

For the stoner with a dimebag and little patience.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=205741

Last edited:

geeker

mint chip crispy bars

Ingredients

* 3 tablespoons butter
* 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
* - OR -
* 4 cups miniature marshmallows
* 3 cups Rice Krispies®
* 3 cups cocoa crispies
* 1/2 cup mint chips

1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.

2. Add cereal and mint chips. Stir until well coated.

3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.

Note

-For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
-1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts