Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Mr. Greengenes Cherry Bomb??

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Mr. Greengenes Cherry Bomb?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2007, 09:56 PM #1
Ganico

Ganico has a spectacular aura aboutGanico has a spectacular aura aboutGanico has a spectacular aura aboutGanico has a spectacular aura about
Mr. Greengenes Cherry Bomb??

Does anyone know of any vendors that still have Mr. G's "cherry bomb". I read in the BC forum that it was a pure maui wowie line that was acclimated to KY.

If anyone knows of any vendors that have some stock, I'd greatly appreciate it if you would let me know.

Last edited by Ganico; 06-10-2007 at 10:06 PM..
Ganico is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2007, 10:10 PM #2

The guys over at Breeders Choice have some. But they have yet to release it. They use to have it over at the treating yourself web site. Reeferman has his hybrid of Cherry Bomb. I have been looking for a while myself.

Old 06-10-2007, 10:17 PM #3

I've got some Mr. G's CherryBomb x Tom Hill's OHaze . It don't help your quest though.

HP

Old 06-11-2007, 03:07 AM #4
vavwl

vavwl is on a distinguished road
That is the plant that reeferman used for his Cherry Bomb #2. The sativa pheno of that plant will be the closest you can get in seeds as far as I know. Perhaps Reeferman will release is in some form in the future, because obviously he does have it.
vavwl is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2007, 06:05 AM #5
richardwilliams

mr g's cherry bomb

Im working on a line of it. Using seeds from Mr G and a cut from a medical club. I dont know why it is told to be acclimated to KY as Mr G sent the seeds from Cali.

Old 06-11-2007, 09:40 PM #6
zamalito

zamalito is a jewel in the roughzamalito is a jewel in the roughzamalito is a jewel in the roughzamalito is a jewel in the roughzamalito is a jewel in the roughzamalito is a jewel in the rough
Yeah I wasn't sure about the kentucky part either. I think he reason this rumor started about kentucky is because when reeferman was buying and selling seeds on c-bay there was a kentucky cherry bomb that I think was a pure sativa he was buying and selling. I don't know if that was ever incorporated into any of his modern lines or not. There's a wide diversity of interesting traits in the line. Hopefully we'll be releasing it this winter provided everything goes well. I'm kind of sacked with projects atm but this is a high priority. Part of the problem with this strain and most other open pollinated american strains is that a decent portion of the plants produce a kind of lame undesirable flavor that doesn't resemble cherries at all. So I'm going to have to test the offspring from each male individually crossed to cherry pheno females.
zamalito is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2007, 09:52 PM #7

I have no clue but on a strange note i know Mr. Greengenes daughter !!!! and she's prity wild :O

Last edited by slips; 06-15-2007 at 07:02 PM..

Old 06-11-2007, 10:04 PM #8
Ganico

Ganico has a spectacular aura aboutGanico has a spectacular aura aboutGanico has a spectacular aura aboutGanico has a spectacular aura about
Ask her to tell her dad he needs to put some cherry bomb seeds on seedbay,ha
Ganico is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2007, 07:17 AM #9
purp&kush
purples & kushes

purp&kush will become famous soon enough
Question

whats the happs on this strain, is it indica or sativa, taste/ smell, high. inquiring minds want 2 know!
purp&kush is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2007, 07:52 AM #10
richardwilliams

mr g's cherry bomb

is heavy towards the sativa side, grows tall, slennder leaves, kinda fools you as you think it is not super potent at first toke but has a real creeper effect, no paranoia and yes tastes like described, my best results were growing em late into fall outside and finishing them up indoors, hence avoiding the stress that could result in bananas. This strain cures very well, after an indica has long lost its smell this one left in a box months later you pick it up and it tastes and smells great, got me through some stressfull times so thumbs up to mr g. The club clone I have of it I am told comes from him, it looks also very sativa , i have yet to flower it out, as Im waiting on some more seedling to get bigger of mr g's to get some males to cross over to the club cut.