Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > What Unusual Smells Have You Experienced And From What Strain?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
What Unusual Smells Have You Experienced And From What Strain? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2018, 01:33 AM #1
Burro Johnson

Burro Johnson will become famous soon enoughBurro Johnson will become famous soon enoughBurro Johnson will become famous soon enough
What Unusual Smells Have You Experienced And From What Strain?

i want to know where the unusual terps are and from what strain
Burro Johnson is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:34 AM #2
Burro Johnson

Burro Johnson will become famous soon enoughBurro Johnson will become famous soon enoughBurro Johnson will become famous soon enough
Thank you for your input all is welcome
Burro Johnson is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:49 AM #3
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
it all smells strange to me, the odors are literally legion
my favourite weird so far
garbage can, smelled like a dumpster, a PPP pheno
years ago did my share of whipping trash cans at a campsite, some smells stick with you
and it didn't taste bad at all, go figure

Old 05-23-2018, 04:55 AM #4
Maple_Flail

Maple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the rough
eh, Found a pheno of Black Diamond that smelled like wine, specifically well aged port.

normally this stuff smell like different variations of purpleish kushie stuff

that was the good.. then there is this cbd mango haze that constantly smells like burned organic tree rubber

neither were expected at all...
Maple_Flail is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 05:04 AM #5
CannaRed

CannaRed has a spectacular aura aboutCannaRed has a spectacular aura aboutCannaRed has a spectacular aura aboutCannaRed has a spectacular aura aboutCannaRed has a spectacular aura about
I was gifted a strain with the label "kt1". It was very sativa leaved with big airy buds. It smelled like the herb called Cat Thyme.
CannaRed is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 08:09 AM #6
Mohadib

Mohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really nice
Just a few days ago, I harvested a plant that smells like burnt firecrackers and celery. Really unsexy! Fortunately it tastes much better, like after shave, OG and hints of citric fruits, and the high is phenomenal.
Mohadib is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 02:22 PM #7
Sasati

Sasati will become famous soon enoughSasati will become famous soon enough
Sensi Big Bud smells like a pile of compost. Not in a good way. It tastes good and high is nice, but the smell not so much.
Sasati is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 02:36 PM #8
beta

beta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of lightbeta is a glorious beacon of light
I once grew out a cross of Lisa Marie x HTC Skunk IBL that smelled and tasted exactly like polyester.
beta is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 03:28 PM #9
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of light
Golden Goat filled the room with an incense smell. I have been chasing that smell for years now.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 03:44 PM #10
Mohadib

Mohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really niceMohadib is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMBAYCAT View Post
Golden Goat filled the room with an incense smell. I have been chasing that smell for years now.

That (indeed very nice) incense smell is a trait you often find in haze-hybrids. One way is to buy a pack of let's say Super Silver Haze, either from Green House Seeds of Mr. Nice, and search for what you're looking for.

Alternatively, you might want to try out Chimeras 'Incense Haze'-crosses, that are specifically bred to carry that smell.

Check out the link below, maybe you'll get some inspiration for your quest

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=340052
Mohadib is offline Quote