Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > MNS Angel Heart - (Mango Haze x Afghan Skunk)

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
MNS Angel Heart - (Mango Haze x Afghan Skunk) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2018, 02:41 PM #1
browntrout

browntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nice
MNS Angel Heart - (Mango Haze x Afghan Skunk)

Does anyone have any info on this mistress?

She is a lot more stable than I suspected and certainly leans to the sativa side of things with a nice christmas tree pattern that starts early in veg without topping.

I am running her outdoors and am looking for any pictures, finishing times, comments etc.

BT

Old 05-22-2018, 03:01 PM #2
Ronni

Ronni is a jewel in the roughRonni is a jewel in the roughRonni is a jewel in the roughRonni is a jewel in the roughRonni is a jewel in the roughRonni is a jewel in the rough
you should check www.mrnice.nl and their forums. there are some finished reports. lookin dank. frosty
Ronni is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2018, 10:50 PM #3
browntrout

browntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronni View Post
you should check www.mrnice.nl and their forums. there are some finished reports. lookin dank. frosty
Unless i'm not looking in the wrong spot 95% of the threads are unfinished and indoors.

Old 05-22-2018, 11:29 PM #4
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by browntrout View Post
Unless i'm not looking in the wrong spot 95% of the threads are unfinished and indoors.
Yeah, I noticed that myself one good thread on her and that's about it. I have a pack of it myself about to germinate them but the best I got is I've grown both parents. Lol

Personally I just hope I get a nice Mango Haze like pheno with a quicker flowering time, but down for anything dank. definitely going to be making some F2's got to have some of them.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.