Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > 3+lbs per 1000 watts? 1.6g per watt. Anyone?

Thread Title Search
3+lbs per 1000 watts? 1.6g per watt. Anyone? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2018, 12:04 PM #1
progro

progro will become famous soon enoughprogro will become famous soon enough
3+lbs per 1000 watts? 1.6g per watt. Anyone?

I just did 7lbs of Bomb seeds cherry bomb using Glows formula. 2 x 1000w x 2 plants. Thatís 1.6grams per watt. Anyone else getting the same or similar yields? No boosters only fulvic, seaweed, silica and trichodermia. Glows formula:

Flower
N - 132
P - 60
K - 250
Ca -192
Mg- 55
Si - 25
S - 120

That is used from week 4 flower onwards.

Veg

N - 132
P - 24
K - 210
Ca -160
Mg - 48
Si - 25

Cherry bomb 9 weeks flower
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	75C1966F-39EB-4FCF-A10D-FFCFA8129AFF.jpeg
Views:	96
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	453945
progro is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:20 PM #2
progro

More pics
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	30982ABF-6366-4250-B9C7-D74D0CBF640B.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	453951 Click image for larger version

Name:	F0CF218F-A436-4C6B-BD79-2E1D982A4480.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	453952 Click image for larger version

Name:	FEF62BA9-8893-4AE3-9B26-1A1A8C9E65A8.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	453953
progro is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:24 PM #3
maimunji

maimunji is a name known to allmaimunji is a name known to allmaimunji is a name known to allmaimunji is a name known to allmaimunji is a name known to allmaimunji is a name known to allmaimunji is a name known to allmaimunji is a name known to allmaimunji is a name known to allmaimunji is a name known to allmaimunji is a name known to all
Isn't yeild genetically based. I mean if everything is in check of course. Why you think npk ratios give you this good results? Do you run same strain before with different npk ratios and have less yeild?
I ask because running 3 different rez. One H&G , second Canna and third with 6/9 gh and have pretty much same results with clones. Ok maybe 3-5 grams difference from clone to clone.

Last edited by maimunji; 05-01-2018 at 01:41 PM..
maimunji is online now Quote

Old 05-01-2018, 11:28 PM #4
James Howlett

James Howlett will become famous soon enough
Gotta agree with maimunji. Proper NPK ranges alone don't equal big yields. There's many factors that contribute- genetics, light intensity, Temp, RH, EC, CO2..

Many here will have a hard time believing your numbers if you're attributing it all to something as simple as that.

Any finished bud pics?
James Howlett is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:37 AM #5
redheadfreakin
Unsung Zero

redheadfreakin has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by progro View Post
I just did 7lbs... 2 x 1000w x 2 plants. Thatís 1.6grams per watt.
LOL no you didn't.
redheadfreakin is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:46 AM #6
progro

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Howlett View Post
Gotta agree with maimunji. Proper NPK ranges alone don't equal big yields. There's many factors that contribute- genetics, light intensity, Temp, RH, EC, CO2..

Many here will have a hard time believing your numbers if you're attributing it all to something as simple as that.

Any finished bud pics?
No C02, temp was around 28C, RH was about 50ish. Nothing special except good lighting and a balanced feed. If anything I would say that the trichodermia I use (Plantmate drench) is a factor in the yields. I use Yara salts and I use k-rich, fast fulvic and potassium silicate from Nutri-tech. I make my own ph down with sulphuric acid but I also use some citric as well. Another thing might also be is the PH in the root zone. I make sure I have 10% NH4 out of the total N. The other could be the size of the pots, 65 litre or the perlite to coco ratio being 60-40. I use 2x CMH x 1000 watts for lighting with good airflow. Then I just hit the targets, my tap water ppm is also deducted from the formula and 7lbs is what I got last run. I feed every hour for maybe 6secs lights on after week 5 flower and thatís about it. I remove almost all leaf at week 4 flower and I lollipop. Really big heads that way and bigger yields no doubt.
progro is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2018, 12:50 AM #7
progro

Quote:
Originally Posted by progro View Post
No C02, temp was around 28C, RH was about 50ish. Nothing special except good lighting and a balanced feed. If anything I would say that the trichodermia I use (Plantmate drench) is a factor in the yields. I use Yara salts and I use k-rich, fast fulvic and potassium silicate from Nutri-tech. I make my own ph down with sulphuric acid but I also use some citric as well. Another thing might also be is the PH in the root zone. I make sure I have 10% NH4 out of the total N. The other could be the size of the pots, 65 litre or the perlite to coco ratio being 60-40. I use 2x CMH x 1000 watts for lighting with good airflow. Then I just hit the targets, my tap water ppm is also deducted from the formula and 7lbs is what I got last run. I feed every hour for maybe 6secs lights on after week 5 flower and thatís about it. I remove almost all leaf at week 4 flower and I lollipop. Really big heads that way and bigger yields no doubt.
And I use another product from Nutri tech called lime life organic. Itís a micronised mineral suspension of calcium carbonate which works great to hit the calcium levels. Nutrient-tech have some great products. Agricultural products much cheaper and work much better. Just gotta think outside the box
progro is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2018, 12:51 AM #8
jidoka

jidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of light
Lol...no you didn’t. Some of us know what we see. Weak ego is what I see

Old 05-02-2018, 12:57 AM #9
jidoka

jidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of light

Name:	B788AFBB-2348-4567-ACB8-FFA40BF61B7B.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	454005

Letís get real. This isnít what you claim. You is a liar
jidoka is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2018, 01:10 AM #10
jidoka

Name:	8037C763-F8DD-4BE7-BFC3-154002731275.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	173.3 KB
ID:	454006

See the stuff in back. It doesnít hit what you claim. You is a pos that tries to impress ignorant people imo. Worst kind of scum on this site. Go fuck yourself
jidoka is offline Quote