Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > Anybody have any experience with the Hyperfan Temp Speed Controller?

Thread Title Search
Anybody have any experience with the Hyperfan Temp Speed Controller? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2018, 07:47 PM #1
green54321

green54321 is on a distinguished road
Anybody have any experience with the Hyperfan Temp Speed Controller?

If anybody has used it I'd love to hear how well it works.

Does fans speed closely follow any rise in temps? Does the speed ramp up slowly?

https://www.amazon.com/Hyper-Fan-Tem...eed+controller
green54321 is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2018, 02:21 AM #2
coooper

coooper will become famous soon enough
Its funny you ask seeing as i just bought a new 8 inch hyper fan and the clerk at the hydro store tried selling me on this but i was not interested atm. But it sounded appealing.

To answer your question, this is directly from Sunlight Supply's website on the controller, "
The Hyper Fan® Speed Controller is extremely easy to use. Set the two dials and you will have complete control of your environment. The Hyper Fan® Fan/Controller combo has the lowest energy use of any fan/controller system out today. The controller thermostatically changes the fans RPM/ Speed as needed. For use with EC Hyper Fans only. All wire connections included."
coooper is offline Quote

Old 03-07-2018, 12:14 PM #3
Snook

Snook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by coooper View Post
Its funny you ask seeing as i just bought a new 8 inch hyper fan and the clerk at the hydro store tried selling me on this but i was not interested atm. But it sounded appealing.

To answer your question, this is directly from Sunlight Supply's website on the controller, "
The Hyper Fan® Speed Controller is extremely easy to use. Set the two dials and you will have complete control of your environment. The Hyper Fan® Fan/Controller combo has the lowest energy use of any fan/controller system out today. The controller thermostatically changes the fans RPM/ Speed as needed. For use with EC Hyper Fans only. All wire connections included."
I too have an 8" HF.. this controller sounds good but I've always been very apprehensive of what the manufacturer has to say cuse they are the manufacturer and have the most to gain ($$$) they will say anything to sell more goods via marketing verbiage that isnt always the whole truth. Any first hand users comments are always best.

Search: PPK - PassivePlantKiller https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=292102

WHAT IS THIS? : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....65#post7832665
Snook is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:17 PM #4
iboga

iboga will become famous soon enoughiboga will become famous soon enough
Smile

i run 1 10" hyper fan on extraction and 1 8" in inlet running through the hyper fan controller works like a dream just set the temp and fan speed and that's it, keeps the temp within 1 degree of your setting. Hope this helps
iboga is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2018, 03:43 AM #5
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the rough
I second that

I have been using one on a 10” fan for a while and it’s been perfect. I set a low minimum speed and it keeps the temp below the setting. I never hear it running and it’s been warm for a while.
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2018, 04:45 AM #6
bonglemonade

bonglemonade is on a distinguished road
Anyone know how to diy one that works with ec motors?
bonglemonade is offline Quote