Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > A room full of swinging dicks...

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
A room full of swinging dicks... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2018, 06:24 AM #41
WaterFarmFan

WaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to all
And just for the record, I gave the boys a literal dick punch today. 1 tsp of powdered Koolbloom (PK boost) per gallon. I usually do this at day 21 with my females, but I moved it up 4-5 days for the fellas. Should get the pollen production on overdrive.
WaterFarmFan is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2018, 06:24 AM #42
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
I could see how something like this could get pretty confusing trying to keep track of all the different crosses ...!!!... I’d love to be able to do something like this...
respect.

nickman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:34 AM #43
WaterFarmFan

WaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
I could see how something like this could get pretty confusing trying to keep track of all the different crosses ...!!!... I’d love to be able to do something like this...
respect.
You ain't kidding. Even with proper branch labeling, I have to have air circulation, and I know that I will get some drift and cross contamination. If 8 out of 10 seeds are correct, since I am not selling these, that is certainly good enough for me, and who knows the best F1 could be an accident. That is part of the fun in it all.

After I grow out enough of the crosses, I will know which male(s) were the real alpha(s) in this current group. I will have loads of pollen in long term storage to keep working the lines for a good while.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:04 PM #44
dc2569

dc2569 has a spectacular aura aboutdc2569 has a spectacular aura aboutdc2569 has a spectacular aura about
males

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterFarmFan View Post
You ain't kidding. Even with proper branch labeling, I have to have air circulation, and I know that I will get some drift and cross contamination. If 8 out of 10 seeds are correct, since I am not selling these, that is certainly good enough for me, and who knows the best F1 could be an accident. That is part of the fun in it all.

After I grow out enough of the crosses, I will know which male(s) were the real alpha(s) in this current group. I will have loads of pollen in long term storage to keep working the lines for a good while.
I love your dedication to breeding!! i too see the importnce of males
dc2569 is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2018, 01:26 AM #45
WaterFarmFan

Chem D x i95 (Triangle Kush x (Legend OG x Stardawg))

If this were a race, and it is of sorts, I would say hands down that this plant is winning at the moment. This just might be the one that spins nothing but gold. It is a F1 of Chem D x i95. i95 is Triangle Kush x (Legend OG x Stardawg) and made by Money Mike. Too much back story, but this did not come directly from Top Dawg, but through a collaboration that went sour. I could care fucking less about the drama because the females were absolute fire.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:49 AM #46
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
Wow, just wow.

I have just two male plants and the potential for my crosses are many.

damn.

You could do grab bag of all your males combined and dust all your
females to test your selection skills, lol.

subbed

Old 02-02-2018, 03:03 AM #47
dc2569

dc2569 has a spectacular aura aboutdc2569 has a spectacular aura aboutdc2569 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
If this were a race, and it is of sorts, I would say hands down that this plant is winning at the moment. This just might be the one that spins nothing but gold. It is a F1 of Chem D x i95. i95 is Triangle Kush x (Legend OG x Stardawg) and made by Money Mike. Too much back story, but this did not come directly from Top Dawg, but through a collaboration that went sour. I could care fucking less about the drama because the females were absolute fire.

View Image

View Image

View Image
great stud man!!!!!
dc2569 is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2018, 03:10 AM #48
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Quote:
but through a collaboration that went sour.
There was no collaboration. Gnu is just a lying POS thief. It's that simple. He can sugar coat it as much as he wants.

dank.Frank
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:52 AM #49
WaterFarmFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
There was no collaboration. Gnu is just a lying POS thief. It's that simple. He can sugar coat it as much as he wants.

dank.Frank
Hey Frank. You obviously know a lot more of the back story than me. I just followed JJ on IG, and he went on an epic rant that IMHO went way over the line with personal insults. I thought, here is a dude that charges $200 a pack, including at their own booth at live events, whaling on a little guy. So, I sent a DM to the party, who I had never heard of, that JJ tagged in his post. A $50 donation (per 20) later, and I had packs of Chem D x i95 F1, Chem D x i95 F2 & Chem 91 x i95. I did see (on IG some months later) that Top Dawg released packs of "Chem de la Chem" with more derogatory hashtags and name calling. Like I said, my garden gives two shits about other people's drama, and the ironic part is that if JJ never made a public post on IG, I would not have known.

Old 02-02-2018, 05:23 AM #50
WaterFarmFan

Ok, so you have me intrigued now. I love a good story. Was it the Chem's or i95 used without permission? I thought that an i95 male or pollen was given to a facility for a project that was supposed to stay in house, but some seeds from the project were getting out and JJ freaked.

The strain is really bad ass, but it has incredibly lanky and weak stems. It definitely needs another cross, most likely to a squatter indica with tighter branching. I have grown a bunch of different Chem crosses, including Chem DD. They are usually strong as fuck but also have undesirable traits. I understand that people want to protect their P1 stock, but once it is released into the wild, it is game on for others to do as they wish.

3 members found this post helpful.