What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

aero cloner questions....

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I jus got this aero cloner and am having a lil bit of problems...
I took cuts about two weeks ago and still no roots except on one of um. I use the spring/well water out here that does have some minerals in it even tho it goes through the house filter, if I boil the water lots of white junk. Im planning on going and getting some bottled water for it today, but in the meantime wanted to see if that's the problem or what, so heres some pics of the roots....
picture.php

picture.php

the one rooted one

picture.php

picture.php

they were getting kind of brown around the tip of the stems so I re-chopped um all about three days ago, just taking the little brown end off. Temp been right around 79.

eric2028

Veteran
i have the same cloner. I have great success with city water chlorine and all. if your temps are around 79 that's not the problem. 75-80 is perfect imo. I would guess its the water. good luck!

The air temp 79 or water temp 79 both are to high. Try to get air temp top 75 -max 77 and water to 70-74 max They look good just give them more time. you will have better results with distilled or ro water with a drop of bleach per gallon or 1 ml per 10 gallon .

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they will pop any day. you could always add a dab of KLN to the water. roots explode then.