What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critter's Jungle-Strains Galore!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Swt#4 Ibl
picture.php

Old Pinks Casey Jones Day 69
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

D

DHF

Tasty top shelf shit all up in here Bro...I don`t surf this site as much as I used to , and apologize for not droppin in sooner for a big dose of respect......and.....

Here`s the thing out SM-90.....Way back in the day Krusty said and I quote.....5 ml per gal for root rot prevention if rootzone temps approach and go over 70 degrees , and I immediately bought the shit cuz his results spoke for themselves , and I used it every run sitill shutdown cuz I`m not 1 for additives except silicablast for stemwall strength , and cal/mag+ runnin coco.....but...

Nutrilife tried to enter the Cali Med market as an organic insecticide but was rejected , and ended up classified as a "wetting agent/surfactant" and never caught on in the hydro whore stores , but once again another aspect of it`s awesomeness I never knew about was the fact that it smothers rootborn critters in your medium , and refuses to allow the larvae to hatch thus ending the cycle ftw....

Critter....What I`ve preached for yrs with coco and SM-90 is to "innoculate" your medium in the preliminary soaking , hydating , low ppm nutrient charge with Cal/mag BEFORE plants ever get put in said medium ftw , cuz what it does is to "encapsulate itself" with the coriander oil suspension around dormant rootborn critters of EVERY sort and smothers em causing no chance of larvae bein able to hatch and proliferate....but....

Yas gotta use it BEFORE the infestation occurs or then it`s being RE-active instead of PRO-active once the lil bastards have hatched cuz they`re preventable guaranteed , but not once yas see em and they`re reproducing .....then....it`s...

Chemical warfare till they`re gone and the plants recover from their dreaded lil asses....

I had 1 fungus gnat infection and still don`t know why or how , and that`s why I`m screamin SM-90 can`t help yas once the lil bastards hatch , but I went to Lowe`s and got the "Skeeter dunks" full of BTI and crumbled em up and top dressed each container....

Watered it in and within 24 hrs they were ALL dead and the yellow sticky traps hung caught all the adult fliers ftw to end their ass in my laboratory conditions....anyways...

Just found this thread and wanted ta pop in and clarify bout SM-90 and say thanks for hookin me up with pics when I can`t see em........

Good luck and holler if I can help...I know where yas are now....

Peace....Freds.....:ying:.....

Last edited:

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Thanks DHF!!
My nute profile looks like this
gh 6/9
silica
calmag
sm-90
dripclean

This is per reading your advice for a few years thanks man!

Where I'm going wrong is im not hydrating my coco in sm-90 and low ppms.
Now I see things clearly and will apply this change next hydrate thx again bro :D

D

DHF

That`s why I`m here Bro......I tryta help folks from makin costly mistakes I made over the yrs on the path to Nirvana....cuz.....

After all.....This lil hobby of ours ain`t cheap from the get.....especially with all the bells and whistles it takes to make shit dialed and hoonin environment and watts per sq ft wise.....

Sittin at the beach stealin wifi and watchin the bulldawg bite the waves as they roll in for free entertainment......and.....

GF`s got breakfast almost ready , then it`s a nap and other things before speckled trout and redfish attack mode for supper with some 10-15 count shrimp wrapped in bacon on da gril and all fixins ta go with........but....yas....

Just gotta have a copy of the rules Critter.....and.....

You`re gettin there guaranteed.....

Holler.....DHF....:ying:.....

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks DHF :wave:
I seem to be beating the bugs so far *cross fingers*

I have a Black Rose vegging along with Mosca's Oldtime moonshine X indiana bubble gum, and an Agent orange all growing into a scrog. Thats bout it besides a few others...Pics coming soon :)

Man I'm really liking this peyote its such great smoke mainly for nighttime
picture.php

The Plush berry is great daytime meds

D

DHF

Love the macro on the purple peyote Bro......especially if she`s night time shit fer insomnia and pain management , cuz my old ass don`t do "daytime meds"......anyways.....

Glad things`re rollin Bro....Take care and good luck.....

Peace...DHF....:ying:....

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a shot of the Black Rose...I have a male that is stellar, got good structure, is stinky, and is a over-all healthy guy.
picture.php

And a shot of the Purple Wreck
picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In order from left to right under the scrog...

Agent Orange
picture.php

OTMxINDBuB
picture.php

Black Rose
picture.php

picture.php

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Been a while, everything is looking nice dank as usual critter. That peyote is pretty ridic.

Sugar coated buds.

aod

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks AOD Good to see you stop through. That Peyote is dank as hell and so much fun to put in the air!

Black Rose Upskirt
picture.php

This strain is so tasty, cant wait till she's done.
Blue Cheese
picture.php

And a Fractal Genetics cross Deep Strawberry Diesel(DSDXDeepChunck)
picture.php

She looks totally different now looks like a winner...we'll see.

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Girls are well into week 3 in these pics, starting pk13/14 for a week. The DSD is really frosting up :D
Purple Wreck(H.R.)
picture.php

Black Rose
picture.php

picture.php

Deep Chunk X DSD
picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In middle OTMXIBG
picture.php

I'll get some shots of the blue cheese in a bit...

I set-up an auto-watering system
Parts List
Cap timer
Ecoplus 185gph pump
Couple of Orbit 8 port drip manafolds
1/2 tubing
1/4 drip tubing
rainbird drip stakes
15g tote
T for the 1/2 inch tubing(for anti-siphon)

Very simple, yet easy and reusable, this has allowed me a somewhat worry free vacation.

Ill get pics of this up too.

Right now nutes are
5/8 gh
silica
cal/mag
hygrozyme
sm-90
drip-clean
pk13/14 for one week
picture.php

E

ekomsi

Im 2 weeks behind you with 7 different black rose phenos and 2 black rhino phenos

ps your screen looks great!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts