What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO's Vertical Coco RTW Grow With 2 Stacked 600's

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hi folks well it's been a ruff 6 months as most of you know I've had security scare after security scare and I've had to cut my grow down several times and re-locate, then I got ill but I'm feeling great again thankfully! I near lost all my strains but I somehow managed to get them to cling on to life, the pre 98 just finished revegging, she has some new growth :cheer:. I'm currently running 15 strains but this grow I will only be growing out a few in a tent.

It's a small grow with 2 x 600's stacked in a 4x4 grow tent with a shit load of air flow, strains that I'll be growin out...

Chem D
Sour Diesel IBL
4SD (Chem 4 x Sour Diesel IBL)
KarmaTrain (Trainwreck x Buddhas Sister) I love this strain, look in my albums and you will see why plus the flavor is so damn good, she is my best all rounder

I've got the lamp running 24 hours at the minute to I get my ventilation fully sorted today, it will only take a few minutes but the climate controller is doing a great job of keeping the fans in sync for a great light on temp range of 75-78F.

This is a coco grow, 3 feeds per day in veg and 5 per day in flower. I'm currently giving them Plant Magic A&B base, Canna trace mix, H&G root excelurator, and silicon. I'm feeing at 1.4EC and they are loving it, the plants are just starting to come back to health after a ruff few months but the coco feeds will bounce them right back in a matter of days.

I'll get you pics uploaded later folks.

Great to be back :D :wave:

HGO

Last edited:

Superhoops

Vertical coco RTW grow with 2 stacked 600s

Vertical coco RTW grow with 2 stacked 600s

Subbed HGO sorry to hear about your luck and glad its sorted now.

Good old KT!

SH

G

Guest 88950

sucks about the security scare bro.......over a damn plant.....i constantly think about moving to the woods so im not so paranoid about a filter failure and stinking the neighborhood up.

glad you still got some of your genetics..........looking forward to seeing your girls explode.

i too run stacked 600's in a 4x4 tent, cool tubed to manage heat......i use a deticated 6" to cool the lights and run an AC in the lung room.....took me a while to figurer out how to keep my tent under 85f....gotta get more airflow to drop temps further.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Superhoops Thank you and welcome to the show.

SuperSilverHaze Welcome on board man, I bought a climate controller and I have it hooked up to a 6" fan extraction and 10" intake, I know it should be the other way around but the 10" filter was far too big for the tent so I just hooked it up that way and it's working a treat, temps aren't going over 78F and thats bare bulb without cool tubes or AC but I live in a cold climate.

What strains do you run in your setup, how many plants, and how do you do? Sorry for all the questions but I'm hooked on growing as you probably already know :biglaugh:

HGO

G

Guest 88950

SuperSilverHaze ....What strains do you run in your setup, how many plants, and how do you do? Sorry for all the questions but I'm hooked on growing as you probably already know :biglaugh:

HGO

i terrible on keeping things on schedule but i run perpetual and have been doing varying # of plants and size but have setled on growing in 10-15 gal totes, coco w/ worm Castings ~30-40%, Soma bed style......no drainage......2 plants per tub vegged until i have space in the tent.....i try and keep my plant count under 25 b/c im not in a med state but thats easier said than done......but im way under 99.

pre 98, strawberry pre 98, shit, c-99 bxI, REZ dsd, cataract kush, chemstone, ultra sonja, BH IBL........going to pop some freebies from Reddy1 -- chemdog X mat....very soon

ive lost several other strains due to RA's but my best meds survived and ive got a few other strains available but no need to take them on yet.

sorry 4 the rant.......i too love growing

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hi guys I'll throw up a few dodgy pics now then, I've spent longer at it today that I thought I'd need to and I only got a few crap pics. I have to go and do a few messages here so I'll upload proper photos of the setup later.... crap photos next post....

HGO

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Here are some pics, a few things to note before you look at these, the tent is not finished and I currently have all my moms in there to I finish off the veg/mom area, I just have to wire up a plug and then throw them up there so I'll get that done tonight. So all my plants are in the tent at the moment, later I'll show you guys the finished grow with 6 plants around the bulbs, and the irrigation system in place....

picture.php

Be back later folks
HGO

bobblehead

Veteran
Talk about dodgy... :pointlaug

Good to see you're back up and running HGO... ha ha... The grows can't all be 100% all the time... Looks like you're off to a good start.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Good to see you back up n running 100 :)

Mom's look like they have recovered well, I've just had a look through your Karma Train album... That's a nice looking plant mate, seems like a yielder and buds looked sweet.
I used to have a cut of Buddhas Sister way back very nice herb. Never tried trainwreck though but always read good things.

Will you be running 1 of each strain or more?

Looking forward to seeing everything up n running in earnest :joint:

peace

E

EverLast

Good luck!!!

Good luck!!!

Nice to see mr.Vertical back in action:D
The moms are looking very nice and healthy bro....great improvement!
What do you think which cut will give ya the best yield in this set up?
Cheers bro :wave:

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Glad you're back on your feet, and managed to hold onto some strains you love too. Fingers crossed for plain sailing from now on!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Oh yea, those are real crap picks! haha, just f*ng with you buddy. Good to hear things are finally getting back in order for you grow wise, even better to hear you are feeling better.

This is gonna be a good one, I can FEEEL it! Keep it green HGO.

aod