What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Clown House,, OGA & Core

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
So i thought i would start a grow thread....(i shall try my best, but i dont like putting up loads of pic)..

first Thanks to DOG & Black Rain over at OGA for the beans,,and a even bigger thanks, for letting me be a tester for you guys:bow: (true gents)...

room is limited at the moment but my goal for this year is to find a mother & a good father to cross with some other starins... am in no hurry at the moment, thay will get grown slow to start with

this is whats started

5 zombies = 4 in coco = still waiting on 1
3 Raptors = 2 in coco = still waiting on 1
3 TKO = 2 in coco = staill waiting on 1....

thay shall be sting under X2 30 watt CFls,, for the first/second week then i shall make my move,,,,,,i will update with light nutes, coco ect ect closer to the time

check the 2 tail zombie,,,,,,,,i know, i know my cam is shit (hopefully upgrade soon)

Picture457.jpg

keepit green
highlander

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleepy

Veteran
mmmmmmmmmmm brainz..............

mmmmmmmmmmm brainz..............

hehehe

can't wait to see them, highlander!!

watch out, they'll get you, too!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
oh, looks whos rolled in (welcome Dog & cracker) ,,,i better step upto the plate now lol....

update & pics over the weekend, after first repot........

man do these thing grow fast,,there just sitting chilling in the corner of the veg cab, yet thay are still growing like fook,,

keep it green
highlander

C

cracker420

oh, looks whos rolled in (welcome Dog & cracker) ,,,i better step upto the plate now lol....

update & pics over the weekend, after first repot........

man do these thing grow fast,,there just sitting chilling in the corner of the veg cab, yet thay are still growing like fook,,

keep it green
highlander

oh just wait, they change fasssst once you kick that 12/12 on :)

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
righ yall sorry its a bit late,,,dog probs...

right hear we go...so 1 TKO never make it out the coco, R.I.P my little friend lol....
ive just left these in the corner of my veg cab untill i could make room..dam the little things grow fast...so i repoted over the weekend,,,i shall let them find there feet for a week or to..repot again then stick them into flower (2 weeks)...

oh 1 other thing,,,my seeds alway streches in veg mode (thats how i roll, lol)...and sometimes fall over/ need a stake..not these..
top heavy, i dont think thay know the meaning (strong stem right from the go)..now repoted ive sorted the stretch......think these strains would soot the lazy grower (me lol)...ive done nothing..and thay got there first feed today

any way hear thay are

pics are in my album.....can some tell me how to uplode onto this page ( is it copy past yeh?)....i dont want to use photobucket anymore (security)

hopefully get a new cam soon

keep it green
highlander

Sleepy

Veteran
righ yall sorry its a bit late,,,dog probs...

right hear we go...so 1 TKO never make it out the coco, R.I.P my little friend lol....
ive just left these in the corner of my veg cab untill i could make room..dam the little things grow fast...so i repoted over the weekend,,,i shall let them find there feet for a week or to..repot again then stick them into flower (2 weeks)...

oh 1 other thing,,,my seeds alway streches in veg mode (thats how i roll, lol)...and sometimes fall over/ need a stake..not these..
top heavy, i dont think thay know the meaning (strong stem right from the go)..now repoted ive sorted the stretch......think these strains would soot the lazy grower (me lol)...ive done nothing..and thay got there first feed today

any way hear thay are

pics are in my album.....can some tell me how to uplode onto this page ( is it copy past yeh?)....i dont want to use photobucket anymore (security)

hopefully get a new cam soon

keep it green
highlander

How to put images into your posts.
I decided to put this together because i've got several friends who are
still having trouble inserting thumbnail links into their posts and it turns
out, explaining how to do it is much harder than just doing it.

Edit by Skip: I've updated the info here. Thanks!

OK, I've just installed an upgraded photo popup that can list both your Forum Albums and Old Gallery images. You have a lot of options you can select too. Plus you don't need to be able to drag, you can just click and the link will appear in your reply box.

I hope this solves the problem for most of you.

Just click on the link under the smilies and select which Photo system you wish to retrieve your images from. Then click on the image, (don't drag the image!) and it will appear in your reply box. Or if you are not in the Enhanced Message Editor, it will appear as the correct code and will show the image in the post fine.

I'm leaving the other buttons to your galleries so you can upload images into either from the Reply page. (the popup doesn't have that feature yet).

newphotopopup.jpg

One more difference between the new popup and the gallery links. The new popup ONLY works in the reply box where you initiated it. Whereas the gallery links will allow you to drag images into text boxes anywhere on the site. So you can keep those windows open for your session.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
welcome aboard BR :yes:

cheers sleepy,,i shall have a read at that info, when am wake&bake tommorw,,,,just in from work and ma head mince lol..

keep it green
highlander

C

cracker420

what up highlander :wave:

i just transplanted my tko babies into coco today :) so if i have any coco questions im gonna talk to you lol.. :smokeit:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
hell yeh bro,,come on in,,,....sofas are just over there to the right,.......Yooooo CHEs just rolled in guys.....,,,sit back,chillax, help yaself to a bong/blunt :yes:;).

keep it green
highlander

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
what up highlander :wave:

i just transplanted my tko babies into coco today :) so if i have any coco questions im gonna talk to you lol.. :smokeit:

what kinda coco?,,bricks?, loose coco eg canna/bcuzz?.........if bricks/ bails....make sure to give them a good flush before your put seedlings near them......

bro iff you have any probs, just give me a shout,,if i can will be more than willing to help you out....

got a feeling your going to love coco,,,,nice a easy,,,,if your getting plants like that in soil,,(i would say soil is harder) then you plants will rock in coco,,

keep it green
highlander

C

cracker420

what kinda coco?,,bricks?, loose coco eg canna/bcuzz?.........if bricks/ bails....make sure to give them a good flush before your put seedlings near them......

bro iff you have any probs, just give me a shout,,if i can will be more than willing to help you out....

got a feeling your going to love coco,,,,nice a easy,,,,if your getting plants like that in soil,,(i would say soil is harder) then you plants will rock in coco,,

keep it green
highlander

i got the big bale, i rinsed it before i used it, so i should be ok :) im pumped to try it. who knows, i may never use dirt again :)

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
i stopped useing soil 2 years ago and never looked back....i just got sick of mixing loads of nutes for the soil,,,coco is easy as pie and when your a lazy grower like me its even better...

i use mostly just bio nova A/B..and PK13/14 (iff needed)...takes 2 min to mix my nutes= happy Highlander lol....
ive got some new stuff, Ton Of Bud. am trying this at the moment on side by side,,,X2 blue cheese getting Ton Of Bud and X2 not getting it..should be intesting to see if the 2 getting the TOB will pack on weight..... i shall drop a pic off my the blue cheeses within the next few hours

keep it green
highlander