Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
U.K cheese brightside cut ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2018, 10:08 PM #3801
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird~friend View Post
Decided on this. Run to waste Dripper system .View Image
It looks like auto pots. They don't have drippers or run to waste. They wick up nutrient solution from the tray which is filled by the res via a valve that closes after the tray is full, till its empty again. You don't get much air to the roots with them.

For less than 120 quid you can have an aero system like the ones I use - Nutriculture Amazon

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AMAZON-8-....c100005.m1851

You can get them with 4 to 16 holes/sites, same price.

Delicious Critical Jack Herer ACE Panama Haze
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349398
Spaventa is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2018, 12:12 AM #3802
Blazeee

Blazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to beholdBlazeee is a splendid one to behold
Blazeee has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Yes as Spav said the first pic you posted is an auto pot setup. Bottom fed system, no DTW going on there. Spav is bang on with his description. I aint used them, but if you do you want to make sure to line the bottom inch or 2 of the pots with clay pebbles and make sure to use the air domes or air rings connected to an air pump, and use a very aerated soil / coco mix mixed with plenty of perlite / growstones / clay pebbles. If you dont line the bottoms of the pots with the clay pebbles you will more than likely get root rot and the media your growing in will become over saturated.

One of my buddys has got the system you posted in the 2nd picture. It doesnt take up as much height as you would think. He uses it to Veg small clones in before he transplants them in to the IWS recirculating DWC system. The RDWC system is many of those bubblers joined together at the bottom with a pump pulling water through the buckets going to a main brain bucket.

From what ive seen at his setup the RWDC system seems alot easier for changing the res / topping up and adjusting PH etc as all buckets are joined together, saves for alot less headache fucking around with many individual buckets.

If you didnt have much head height you may be able to pull of a grow in the system in the 2nd pic you posted, especially if you are growing the cheeses as they dont stretch to much and you could bush them out. Just dont try to stick any hazes in there lol.

I do like the look of those aero systems, just seems like it would take up lot of space / maybe be difficult to hide or store somewhere if you had to take it down.
Blazeee is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2018, 12:12 AM #3803
Bird~friend

Location: 3uUc.CheshIre, England. ___ Aka NBE One, Birdman,biRdman,Birdsman Other Variations,also a Couple of *-Ironlion. Saviour of M, E4ian , SPG. Ladiesman217.Green Plant,Sure EriC. Kangeroo.Blemished White. Brightlight. Etc
Bird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really nice
Of course, the Wick would ruin the air bubbled Water on Contact.
I liked How You Could get The Media from the tap Anytimr you wanted
Update:
Aha - The lines would be Higher placed if dripper .
Not Using "Get messed" Coir, - Rather Perlite.
Like How This is Totally Silent Operation.

Grew -Soil for 2 yrs? , Nft for 4/5?. DWC Bubbleponics 8-9 . Coir? 12-18mth .
.Rockwool -Upset ? L O L . Not Simplistic ?

Update nO2: Under £60 that.Aero Ponics will Still Be
" Better " than NFT - although that was Awesome. DWC Bubbleponics with 2 or "more" Airstones Added would Give "amazinly Funky" Results . Just saying Forgetting the Manufactures name now but the Small Air pumps even had 2 Air outlets , the biggerones ones had 4 .(and were not expensive, + Plus a bit of Airline and Game-on)

Last edited by Bird~friend; 05-30-2018 at 10:09 AM..
Bird~friend is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2018, 05:14 AM #3804
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazeee View Post
If you dont line the bottoms of the pots with the clay pebbles you will more than likely get root rot and the media your growing in will become over saturated.
This is exactly what we recommended when we sold them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird~friend View Post
Of course, the Wick would ruin the air bubbled Water on Contact.
I liked How You Could get The Media from the tap Anytimr you wanted
One of the nicest things about being all aero is that clones come out of a cloner and go into the big system with no transplant stress at all and no stalling. I can see my roots when I want to check they're development and condition AND I don't have to buy/carry/clean up/get rid of anything
All I have is plastic things, water and plants, very easy to keep clean and nowhere for dirt or bastards to hide/colonise/infest. Theres also the benefit of being able to fix problems with the nutrient immediately, nothing to flush. If the res gets messed up, just drain and refill.
Growth rate is as good a NFT, which is awesome, maybe better. I used NFT for years till I got pissed off with the roc wool cubes you need.

Old 05-23-2018, 09:14 PM #3805
Bird~friend

Location: 3uUc.CheshIre, England. ___ Aka NBE One, Birdman,biRdman,Birdsman Other Variations,also a Couple of *-Ironlion. Saviour of M, E4ian , SPG. Ladiesman217.Green Plant,Sure EriC. Kangeroo.Blemished White. Brightlight. Etc
Bird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney917 View Post
Bit different is a good way to put it.... all these plants are very similar in almost every category as far as appearance growth smell n taste for the most part but livers has a completely different high, zero of that mongyness actually exact opposite high as cheese... and I don't remember psycho but will find out my opinion soon
. . . . . . .

... As The blue meanie - Euphoric High ( and then Some .. ) Reminded me of a " Mega Caffeined Up "(caffeinated) EnergyDrink!.

Relentless Had it

...try & get back ltr this yr.

Ltr

Last edited by Bird~friend; 05-25-2018 at 03:37 AM..

Old 05-25-2018, 04:10 AM #3806
Bird~friend

spreventa:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegez View Post
gotta say I think this is the same as windows , maybe to early to say but im still getting them liquorice undertones...
and not cheese but close..

- - - - - - -
not the bscheese? The smoke-Arome (Deep Ch' Taste) DEFINITEY fits the Cheese Catergory.

Totally Zilch BSC.tho.

Still,Is Desirable to you Strain Enthusiasts im Sure.

Old 05-25-2018, 11:56 AM #3807
Spaventa

Apparently Instagram is the place to go for elite cuts these days...

maybe they have the cheese.

Old 05-25-2018, 12:18 PM #3808
zamzia

zamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to behold
Those are interesting containers for sending cuts. I received a load of cuts in these previously. Pukka
zamzia is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2018, 03:42 PM #3809
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaventa View Post
Apparently Instagram is the place to go for elite cuts these days...

maybe they have the cheese.

View Image
Just gotta watch out for the people with zero morals. Dudes will sell clones infected with everything cannabis can carry. Then act like they did you a favor. Not speaking from personal experience. Just have seen it go down in my feed...more than once.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2018, 04:17 PM #3810
Bird~friend

from CdO's Region by anychance ? ... Fine Packaging. Especially the Samples,those were Sectioned Nicely Via a Heat Sealer. Sent a Nifty Little Towelette Too !
" Gave a Flashback of - Clean your Plate and Get a Free ' Little Chef ' lolly! "

Last edited by Bird~friend; 05-26-2018 at 01:12 PM..

3 members found this post helpful.