What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here’s some pictures and indoor grow info on Baglung Nepali landerace.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Hey..
I bought the seeds from a Danish seedbank, so I’m not sure if they are the same seeds the BlueHemp is offereing ..could be.
I grew out 4 seeds and all turned out to be females. One plant was a taller sativa pheno with fluffy buds, one was abit stretchy but with compact, dark purple buds, two were more short, single cola phenos.
All plants showed pink or purple tones.

The shorter plants had auto flower traits under 18/6 light cycle, so some of these seeds might suit Northern outdoor growers. They started to grow buds, one more than the other, after around 6-7 weeks of veg time in 18/6 cycle.

I used biobizz nutes and the max nute strength in flower was Grow 3ml/litre and Bloom 3-4ml/litre.
In veg I gave them 2ml/litre of biobizz grow.

Flowering time was around 10-11 weeks ..i wasn’t paying that much attention to it.

I have smoke sampled only one of the plants, the most autoflowering one, pictured here first. If I remember correctly, the smoke was fairly potent, with a little body but mostly head ..abit similar to Mandala Seeds’ Satori, maybe abit more rushy ..abit of a creeper high if I remember correctly.
I had some frozen Herijuana pollen which I used on them in their early flower, but I much didn’t watch for seeds ..hope there are few.

Here’s the most autoflowering pheno. Smell was like nectarine (fruit) and little sweaty. Showed few nanners after around 7 weeks of flowering, but those were mostly dry.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is the other single cola pheno that also started budding in 18/6, but not so much as the other one. Fruity floral tones.
picture.php

picture.php

More tall purple pheno. Blueberry and berry tones, also mouldy.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The most sativa pheno. Fruity, floral and mouldy tones
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
:wave:

B

bonjourbonjour

Great looking Plants Brother. Make sure to reveg and keep them as mothers to have clones so you can send some my way lol

GoatCheese

Veteran
Great looking Plants Brother. Make sure to reveg and keep them as mothers to have clones so you can send some my way lol

Thanks bro..
These plants were cool looking for sure ..quite frosty and nice smelling also.

I tried to keep cuts of the two plants that didn't start flowering in veg, but the cuts started flowering under 18/6 light ..i dunno if 24h lights on would have kept them from flowering ..but i have some seeds left

I

icon

I also have baglung nepalese i got off the bay couldnt find any info on them its really cool to see what they may look/smell/taste & smoke like great pix

GoatCheese

Veteran
I also have baglung nepalese i got off the bay couldnt find any info on them its really cool to see what they may look/smell/taste & smoke like great pix

Hey.

you might wanna consider making f2 seeds if you wanna keep the genetics, cause with these plants i had trouble of keeping clones cause they wanted to start flowering in 18/6 light cycle.

These were easy plants to grow, didn't show any special needs or anything.

Nice looking, and had nice aromas too ..sweet, sweaty, mouldy fruity, floral and berries.

Thanks alot guys for the props. :tiphat:

gkn

Beautifull girls GoatCheese! Very resinous! The purple one looks awesome...
would like to hear a smoke report on the rest of them...

saludos

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, those are pretty flowers for sure! This is what they make into temple ball hash?

I

icon

Hey.

you might wanna consider making f2 seeds if you wanna keep the genetics, cause with these plants i had trouble of keeping clones cause they wanted to start flowering in 18/6 light cycle.
i plan on growing them out & making like 1000+ seeds to preserve the genetics then grow out a bunch of those to find some keepers & work on making an IBL just need to find the time & space.

GoatCheese

Veteran
i plan on growing them out & making like 1000+ seeds to preserve the genetics then grow out a bunch of those to find some keepers & work on making an IBL just need to find the time & space.

Could be a nice project. The line has some nice aromas in it for sure ..and looks to be a nice hashplant also, nice resin ..and the high is quite nice ..not too racy.

Well, those are pretty flowers for sure! This is what they make into temple ball hash?

Thanks, mate

Could be. I haven had the pleasure of tryin the Nepalise hash, but Mandala's Satori is said to be similar to the Temple Balls ..and this Baglung smoked some what similar to Satori, so..

GoatCheese

Veteran
Purple pheno had a BLACK CURRANT smell, not blueberry

Purple pheno had a BLACK CURRANT smell, not blueberry

I must have had a brain-freeze when i wrote the first post years ago, and wrote the purple-pheno had a "blueberry" aroma
..thou, in reality i should have written BLACK CURRANT

Now, when i tried to edit it, i get a message that i have too many photos in the post, so i can't change for the original post.

Yea, the aroma wasn't sweet at all, but very much like Black Currant tea and moldy.

I grew some X18 Pure Pakistanis from Reserva Privada a while back, and one purple pheno in those had the same moldy-smell to it, as this purple Baglung Nepali had.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Stupid me, i didn't take many whole-plant photos back then, cause now i find it interesting that few of these Neps were very rustic looking plants, very "ancient looking", with matte/dull red stem, like some Mexican plants seem to have.

Here's few photos i haven't posted on this thread yet.
Some pics are pretty shitty but i'll post them so you can see leaf-types and the stems abit better than on the first page

Here's few pics of the girl pictured first on the opening post:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Zitz

She's pretty for sure, looks happy for a landrace under lights, my guess its the bluehemp Nepali - looks v similar to other pics, also described as being from Baglung.

GoatCheese

Veteran
She's pretty for sure, looks happy for a landrace under lights, my guess its the bluehemp Nepali - looks v similar to other pics, also described as being from Baglung.
I had grown Mandala Seeds' Satori before i grew these, so i knew i had to be careful with nute strenght, so they grew pretty ok.

Yea, these could be the same stock BlueHemp sold back then, but i'm not sure

I bought these from a Danish seedbank, but far as i remember they weren't sold under BlueHemp brand, but i really can't remember 100% cause i wasn't paying much attention back then.

If my memory serves me i bought these from a shop called TopSkud .dk. They were also selling alot of F2 seeds made by danish small time breeders; DJ Shorts Blueberry, NYCD, some Brothers Grimm f2s and so on

:)

fatberry

They might be Repros of Blue Hemp by Derg Corra Collective.

I ask myself if they cope topping and if this makes sense because of their lanky structure.

el gordo

i'm the only one that see this plant is exactly the same as the less meaty phenos of reef/CBG nepal highland? i bet it has that chocolate/coffee flavour too....im right?

Latest posts

Latest posts