What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dots.

G

growing in coco boys.

From seed. Topped and potted up. Flipping soon.
:tiphat:

Group shot
picture.php

Fleshy roots
picture.php

picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Have to come back when I get some rep. I'm interested to keep an eye on that samskunk. I'm running some sleestack x skunk atm.

G

:peek::good:

Good luck dots.
Thank you:good::smoker:

Have to come back when I get some rep. I'm interested to keep an eye on that samskunk. I'm running some sleestack x skunk atm.

Hi Agent. I'll get some proper pics up at some point and number them so we can follow the progress. I believe there are 5 samskunks, 1 is a runt i put to the side but it made its way back into the garden.
2-3 may be sativa leaners, possibly wild ones. Will see.
How are yours coming along?

G

The picture of the bubble skunk haze the lowers have overtaken the main stem, a trait of its sour bubble mother (from memory.

G

This is the 400 chamber, completely bone dry. I need some seeds, a seedline worth exploring :smokeit:

picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Thank you:good::smoker:

Hi Agent. I'll get some proper pics up at some point and number them so we can follow the progress. I believe there are 5 samskunks, 1 is a runt i put to the side but it made its way back into the garden.
2-3 may be sativa leaners, possibly wild ones. Will see.
How are yours coming along?
Very welcome! Atm I have 2 sleestack x skunk that are in the veg tent, I can get a picture tomorrow. The one didn't like it's transplant and got a bit of shellshock, lost the bottom set of leaves unfortunately, I think they were too close to the dirt and got wet.

G

sweet:smokey:
I had one sams react sadly to a neem treatment last week. Other then that they are going fine considering they were hot under a 400 until i set up airflow. Then they were on the cooler side under the 1K until i regulated the fan. Sitting on 82F/28C now.
I watered them in last night 1.2EC with a dose of seaweed and neem. The seaweed must have brought the pH down because it was 5.2 Ill give them until tonight then run some 6.0pH nutrients at the risk of keeping them too soggy. The samskunks don't have great rootballs. (haze trait?

G

fucking crazy roots they gonna explode!

didnt check all details, but transplant them they will improve even more, when there not flowering too long yet,

or which pot size the are yet?

hey man, Yeah that picture was taken during transplant, they are in 200mm pots now around 4 litres.
I have roots out the bottom already so Im choosing Friday to flip:woohoo:
I watered them in too low pH when potting up, so I watered today at 5.9pH and tested the runoff and pH is still too low, it is showing on some plants so tomorrow I will take the time to flush them through with 6.0pH 1.4EC (tap is .2 base)
My bad:bashhead:

Thanks for coming through:good:

andl

hey man, Yeah that picture was taken during transplant, they are in 200mm pots now around 4 litres.
I have roots out the bottom already so Im choosing Friday to flip:woohoo:
I watered them in too low pH when potting up, so I watered today at 5.9pH and tested the runoff and pH is still too low, it is showing on some plants so tomorrow I will take the time to flush them through with 6.0pH 1.4EC (tap is .2 base)
My bad:bashhead:

Thanks for coming through:good:

ddoesnt look to bad you will recover them in a few days i think !

just keep then ph always same doesnt matter if ts 5,6/5,8/6,2 better keep it alwys same levels and dont jump too much kikw 5.5 to 6.5 to 5.8 and so everything about 6 will be perfect

nice so far will be watching :)
and keep watering with some drain every other week

G

sams13
picture.php

sams14
picture.php

sams16
picture.php

sams18
picture.php

sams15 the runt, lack of rootzone development
picture.php

G

Mixing up a little aloe/neem/kelp/silica foliar lights out love for ma ladeez

picture.php

andl

its good that you took some notes like root growth and so on these things were important if want to find a keeper/mother plant your garden looks very well and i think you
switched exactly the right time not like me ( i was waiting for some clones of a friend of mine to grow a little more and wanted to send them into flowering, same time)

now you see what happend,

plants took over, they invaded the living room the growing tent the bathroom and the closet, yesterday they told me i m welcome everytime to bring some water but i should get another accomodation like a hotel since thex were in charge now :D LOL

G

day 9 flower pre-cleanup
picture.php

sams
picture.php

another sams
picture.php

Sams post shave
picture.php

Group after clean up
picture.php

G

The next generation are in. These are under a 400. I can use it atm because of cool temps but im going to need to change it out soon because I have no AC here. I am at the mercy of the conditions so hardy genetics ae going to play a role in my spot, no temp sensitive broads that will spit balls.

I can get Twin 28watt 4ft T5 fixtures (56watt total) for $85 a pop:wallbash: I can fit maybe 3 or 4 of them in this 2 x 4 tent, i need to fix them to a board and daisy chain the ballasts together. They need to support seedling from zero to 8 weeks veg? Any input is appreciated

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts