What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DARKSIDERS DANK SNITZEL GROW

R

Rab.C

yeah i hated the seedling stage.the budding stage blew me away with size of buds

and smells cant wait too try my first crop

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Weekly update not much happening topped these about ten minutes ago and gave them there first feeding nice roots and even the runt is looking ok well not a lot to see but keeps things up to date for me.
picture.php
picture.php

Thanks for looking in guys.:good:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks for stopping by guys much appreciated not much happening been a month as of yesterday since these were dropped into water and all is well just sitting nicely after been topped enjoying the veg time they are that's it for now take care guys and once again cheers for dropping by..:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Looking forward to updates. Pulling for the short, fat ones...

Thanks for dropping in spazspaz appreciate the support.:tiphat: Well these were transferred in to my Wilma systems yesterday straight on to 12x12 will update with photos soon thats it for now stay safe take care.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
How they doing? Are they all growing similarly?

Thanks for dropping in Bradley Danks much appreciated and they are doing ok the ugly duckling looks funny but have faith she will turn good I hope, Yes they seem to be growing more or less the same heres the photos as of last night. Stay safe all.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Nice one mate ++

Thank you mr brunch and appreciated at your drop in m8 cheers :biggrin:

Originally Posted by Bradley_Danks
How they doing? Are they all growing similarly?

Looked similar two days ago m8 when I first answered your question but now it now seems 3 of them are over taking the other 3 seem to have a lot more go in them but all looking ok will be updating on a weekly basis seems they love the Wilma system :biggrin: stay tuned and stay safe .

ratchy

think its time I showed my face and I see your psycho brother is here to :biggrin: only joking :biggrin: will be looking in from time to time :smoweed:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
think its time I showed my face and I see your psycho brother is here to :biggrin: only joking :biggrin: will be looking in from time to time :smoweed:

:laughing: bet he is happy when he sees that :biggrin:

Nice to see you around m8 hows the little one and the wife all good I hope tell her I said hello and don't be a stranger.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
One week on and had to top 3 of these again very vigorous plants nice stretch on the 3 ive topped will give time for other branching to catch up i hope if not they are going to be triffids :biggrin:.. Photo update the runt is growing strong think maybes she will need topping but we shall see plenty time ..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
And more
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php