What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cannavore's cave

Siskiyou

Veteran
great to see you here again, Cannavore. much appreciation for your work in helping to organize and pass on knowledge about Bodhi's work.

Cannavore

Veteran
:tiphat:

hey man, nice work so far. Interested to see what you come up with
whatsup bro good to see you around its been awhile!

Very nice cannavore! Ill be watching!
thanks! :tiphat:

great to see you here again, Cannavore. much appreciation for your work in helping to organize and pass on knowledge about Bodhi's work.
well i never left hehe but yeah i havent had any grow info up on here in awhile. instagram and other places have kept me busy :tiphat:

Cannavore

Veteran
don't know where im putting them lol but i popped some more seeds this weekend. planting tonight while smoking on some haze.

TWP6kz5.jpg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk:

Awesome. New thread to follow! Looking forward to another great show, Canna. :joint:

dank.Frank

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Great looking plant buddy. May sound like a stupid question, but what is it exactly that sets skunks apart from other hybrids? Is it a distinct line or just a general term for any "skunky" smelling hybrid?

Cannavore

Veteran
Great looking plant buddy. May sound like a stupid question, but what is it exactly that sets skunks apart from other hybrids? Is it a distinct line or just a general term for any "skunky" smelling hybrid?

The specific one I have is Bodhi's play on the unicorn known as Road Kill Skunk... So it's not a pure skunk but it's got an 80's skunk in both parents....
Mom: (Afgooey x Blockhead) x RKS
Dad: Hells Angels OG Kush x RKS

It's a stinker, which shouldn't be a surprise with a nickname like ASS :laughing:

Cannavore

Veteran
:lurk:

Awesome. New thread to follow! Looking forward to another great show, Canna. :joint:

dank.Frank

I'll tag along as well

Nice work! Glad you started a thread to share what you all have going on :dance013:

I'm subbed nice work

hey thanks every one for stopping in. hope i have some nice things to show off soon :) gonna be a lot of seeded buds though lol since that's what i've been focusing on lately :tiphat:

On another note looks like my cuts of Durban has rooted. Psyched! It's one of the cuts that goes around, which is actually a Durban x SK1 if the rumors are true. Don't care either way, I hear she hits 5% terpinolene which is sexxxxy!

Cannavore

Veteran
Thanks brothers. Got a bunch to do in the garden today.. repots galore lol

12 Cheese x PTK (nspecta)
06 Mr Danks Afkansastan x Burmese/Oaxacan (bodhi)
06 Forum GSC x Dawgs Waltz (me)

And a bunch of cuts
GMO Waltz #1, #3, #10
Durban
ASS1
SSDD
Golden Triangle

Gonna be attempting to reverse Giesel here soon with STS as well.. Should be interesting. I personally believe there's better than the cut itself hiding in the S1's, and I've seen a few specimens already from friends S1's that look much better.. so yeah!

Thanks for stopping in.

Bmac1

Veteran
Ill keep an eye out on that golden triangle. I had my eye on that one for a while and didnt get a pack before they sold out. Snooze ya lose. Best of luck.

Cannavore

Veteran
Ill keep an eye out on that golden triangle. I had my eye on that one for a while and didnt get a pack before they sold out. Snooze ya lose. Best of luck.

This one's a cutting from a friend. Same cut that Radio Ridge Nursery sells actually. Supposed to be quick and stanky with lots of sweet chem funk!:tiphat: