What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 A Phantastic Year

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Hoping for another good year :peacock: starting later than I wanted too but supplies are much better stocked than last year. Gonna be running through as many seeds as I can this year hunting for something special. First up is 6- lemon jedi, 6- chem d, 6- bruce banner, and 11 mixed indica seeds. I planted in coco today and am hoping they will pop with out soaking and paper towel. Once this batch pops I have more seeds that will need to be scuffed, soaked, and put in a paper towel to crack.

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
All 6 bruce banners are up 5 of 6 chem d are up 4 of 6 lemon jedi up and 5 of 11 mixed indicas are up. Gonna pop more seeds this week soaking and paper towel method. Was pretty happy that most seeds popped in just coco but I have alot of stuff that needs to be scufed and soaked as the seeds are a bit older.

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks @Mr.Miner :biggrin: soaked and paper toweled more seeds. I put them into the coco after they sprouted tails. 3 of 3 lemon jedi up, 5 of 5 scout breath up, 4 of 5 mixed indica up, 0 of 5 gorilla breath up. I couldnt get any gorilla breath to grow last year either so it is what it is. Ended up with 21 vegging plants that were transplanted out of the seedling trays from first seed run.

Newest seedlings
picture.php

Veg plants
picture.php

Veg plants
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks @Jare.

Just finished transplanting all the first seed run into their final 1 gal pots and put them under the CMH to move it along. So far the stand out is the chems because they already stink. Guessing 2 more weeks till I can top and flip to flower. Second seed run was uppotted all roots looked great at transplant.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
7 days since up potting. Hoping to top, clone, and flip to flower next weekend. Then the real fun begins, how many males and females will I end up with. Actually thinking of keeping a male or 2 to try a little breeding.

Second seed run
picture.php

First seed run
picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Found a cool mutation its a double tipped leaf also got a mutant in the second seed run so we will see. Lots of under growth happening definitely gotta top and clone this weekend. Will give them a couple days and flip to flower. Gotta up pot the second seed run and get the cloning area ready.

Double tip
picture.php

picture.php

Second seed run
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Topped and cloned the first seed run. Up potted the second seed run. Gonna switch to the 600 w hps tomorrow and flip to flower to see what we got.

21 Clones
picture.php

Topped and ready for flower
picture.php

picture.php

2nd seed run
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Flip day

Flip day

Thanks Mr. Minor so far everything has been gowing pretty well. Can't wait to pull the male`s so I can set up the irrigation cause hand watering every day sucks. Switched to 12/12 today and turned the 600 hps on. Need to get a new bulb this week the current bulb has 5-6 flower runs on it.

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Tossed 8 males today leaving 13 left in flower but pretty sure there is at least 1 more male just not positive yet. Lost a few clones but the ones left standing look good and should be good. Gonna hopefully top,clone,and flip the second crop this weekend. Only 1 of the chem d left so I am really hoping it is female, will know for sure by the weekend. Thinking about keeping a couple of the chem d male clones to try and make some seeds over the summer.

Males hitting the compost pile
picture.php

picture.php

13 left
picture.php

Clones
picture.php

Veg
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Lost 2 clones that were female but the rest of clones are doing very well. Kept 2 chem d males for a try at breeding this summer. Going to top the second seed run for clones tomorrow and flip them soon after. Finally got my water system going in the flower room. Everything looks very healthy and happy.

Clones
picture.php

2nd seed run
picture.php

Flower
picture.php

picture.php

Water system
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Flipped 2nd seed run

Flipped 2nd seed run

Second seed run topped for clones and flipped into the flower room. Put the trellis on the other side of the flower room plants should be through it this week.

Clones
picture.php

Day 18
picture.php

picture.php

Flipped today
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Opened vents for the new clones, the cover should be off within 3 days. Will be pulling males this week from the second seed run. Everything is going well flowers really starting to grow on the first seed run. Lots of frost already on the bruce banner and the 1 chem d, looking forward to smoking these. Watering 4 times a day. Happy 420

Clones
picture.php

First seed run
picture.php

picture.php

Second seed run
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Pulled 4 males everything else is female so ended up with 8 of 12. I didn't clone 1 of the plants because it is to much of a mutant so its gone after this. Have tons to do in the next week with up-potting and watering system needs building.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Update flower day 36

Update flower day 36

The flower room stinks like fruity skunky loveliness, can't wait to taste some of these. The frostiest is lemon jedi 2 but all the other lemon jedi are hungry so maybe could be frostier with more feed? Second frostiest is the lone chem d. Every thing else looks good but these are the 2 standouts so far IMO. Gonna run 65-70 days then chop so we still got 30-35 days left. Should get some nice colors because my night time temps are @63 f nice and cool.

Lemon jedi 2
picture.php

Chem d
picture.php

Bruce banner
picture.php

Hungry lemon jedi
picture.php

Random indica's
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Don't ya love when ya come home from the hydro store and the wife see`s you carrying a box and asks whats in it. I just mumbled something about a light bulb and nutrients ya know just some stuff I "need":biggrin:.
So I picked up a new 315 ballast to get a bigger veg area going. Gotta clone for my outdoor plants this year plus a few extra for friends.

picture.php

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Sorry about those GB seeds, I'll hook you up with something to make up for it next time I'm coming through. Flowers looking nice, you ever try defoliating a bit between the trellis?

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Whats up Chunky, nice to see ya :tiphat: no worries on the GB shit happens. I would usually defoliate but due to laziness and telling myself I wanted to see how they flowered naturally here we are. I got some scoutbreath in week 3 and looking good. That was my favorite strain last year :biggrin: gonna try open pollinating this summer indoor. I have 2 chem d males that I am gonna flower with 1 of every female I have to make a bunch of seed to go through. I saw you are in process of making seeds, I would definitely be interested :peacock: would love to get together for a nice sesh, good luck and happy growin.

Latest posts

Latest posts