What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX's Workshop 2019

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
When I did this project, I started the plants to be reversed around three weeks before the plants that were to be pollinated. This is a good example of why I did that. This plant never took off, so I decided not to use it in the project. I didn't have the heart to kill her because of her pretty color. In the end all I got were about a dozen seeds from the whole (small) plant.
picture.php

Even taking this plant to somewhere around 12 weeks, some of the seeds are not really mature. I did smoke a sample. No real flavor or smells, I did do a super fast dry and no cure thought. The potency was low, with a mellow relaxing high.
picture.php

The no-till cabinet has been getting a bit hot. I checked my dimmer and my lights were running around 200-watts. A bit higher than I thought they were. It got me thinking about daily lighting integral (DLI). DLI is essentially the amount of light that the plant sees in a day. Since I lack a PAR meter, I can estimate this by looking at the total amount of watts the plant sees per day. Now, my driver maxes out around 250-watts, so let's assume I'll run the lights at maximum intensity during the flowering period. The flowering plant would be seeing 3000 watts per day (12 hours). If we give the vegging plant 3000 watts per day (18) hours, then the light should be set to around 166-watts. TLDR; I dimmed the lights down to 166-watts. I also aggressively trimmed the clover, cleaned up below the screen and did a little bit of training.

Before
picture.php

After
picture.php

The Jabba's Stash are doing well. All new growth looks happy and healthy. Now that they are settling in, I increased the 5000K LEDs from 40% to 50% power. So far the water only recipe works as promised. I plan to let them grow for a bit, then top them and remove the bottom couple of nodes for clones.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Autos have been trimmed and are ready to be deseeded. Ended up with around 186 grams of seeded bud total.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The Cherry Tart mothers were looking a little yellow, so last night I top dressed with some vermicompost and watered it in. I swear they are looking better overnight.
picture.php

The water only recipe is doing great with the Jabba's Stash,. It's about time to top, take clones, and flip to flower.
picture.php

Oleskool830

Hey my brother! Your stuff looks just as nice over here! I haven’t logged in here in quite a while and here you are! Respect!
oleskool

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The Jabba's Stash girls are very compact. I trimmed the bottom three nodes off, then topped after the sixth (remaining) node. They were then watered with a bit of Recharge and flipped to the flowering side of the cab. I saved the clones, hopefully they take, if not I will try and reveg any keepers.
picture.php

The Cherry Tart girls were also flipped to flower. Last time the stretch was insane, so I'm anticipating they will fill the screen completely.
picture.php

Finally my bonsai mothers are in need of a trim. This is 10 plants in a standard 10"x20" tray.
picture.php

blowingupjake

Hey there ReikoX!
I’ll be watching to see how the Jabba’s turn out for you! That is an interesting hybrid. Sure you’ll knock em out of the park!

Keep up the good work in there bro!!:tiphat:

Stay hazed
Jake

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Made some bubble hash, 190-45 microns. Will be pressing it later.
picture.php

Working on a small ebb and flow system.
picture.php

Jabba's Stash
picture.php

Cherry Tart
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
After about three days of drying, the bubble has was jarred. Here is about 1/2 oz of bubble hash. I'll let the moisture even out and then press it.
picture.php

Goats

nice man. i have a bunch of trim sitting in the freezer that i need to process as well and get to squishin!

would love to see pics of how it turns out.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
nice man. i have a bunch of trim sitting in the freezer that i need to process as well and get to squishin!

would love to see pics of how it turns out.

Thanks, I'll post them up after I press it.

Got the E&F finished. The first time firing it up. Worked as expected, it leaves a bit of water after the drain cycle though. The drain could have been in a slightly lower place.
picture.php

I filled the cups up with coco chips, reused from the FAM project. Again it flooded with no floating pots or spills.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The 12 Lowryder2 x Juanita la Lagrimosa seeds were taken out of the cup and put into rapid rooters last night. Most of them had sprouted tails already.
picture.php

The Jabba's Stash are doing well at about two weeks of flower. One has bolted to the light, so I flopped the tops over a bit.
picture.php

The Cherry Tart are definitely not stretching quite as much in this cab as they did in the other. That being said, they are stretching nicely and the screen is pretty full.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I pre pressed about 5 grams of bubble hash, squished it in my press at 70* C, and ended up with 2.5 grams of a shatter like product. It's quite a bit dark due to the age of the trim though.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
My floor in the cabinet is set up about 4.75 inches. I will need the extra space, plus keeping the reservoir on the cold concrete slab should help keep temperatures down. First I measured and traced out the shape I needed to cut out. Next I drilled the corners. Then I cut out the floor using a jigsaw.
picture.php

A perfect fit! Well almost, my sight line is higher than my max fill line..
picture.php

Mixed up some nutrients for the seedlings. pH 5.7 and EC of 0.9 to start. Finally, I transferred the Lowryder2 x Juanita la Lagrimosa seedlings from the rooters to their final solo cups. I setup the timer to and they got their first watering this morning.
picture.php

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Nice, i may try this on a portion of my small flower box.

I'll not cut out the floor as my intakes prevent that.

Good stuff.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Set it and forget it! I haven't touched these in a week, just checking in on them via the webcam.
picture.php