What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
All of those bubbas look stellar, bro. I love me some good bubba kush!! The one @53days...dayummmn! That’s crazy, she’d be a keeper in my book, for sure. I love that bud structure. That’s almost one extra harvest a yr if you can stagger her.

Thanx Dawg, yeah these are some nice plants. They just seem to be taking a while to finish. Description says 10-12 weeks so we’ll see...

Those tops from the #5 were really nice. Nice rock hard buds... the bottoms weren’t getting as much light. After cutting off the tops it allowed more light to penetrate down to them. They’re about ready now...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Update: BubbaAintShit @ 65 days...

Update: BubbaAintShit @ 65 days...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

These both seem like they’re gonna be nice plants come harvest time

#1 looks to be a nice mixture of both the parents
#3 looks like it’s gonna be a straight DogShit Haze dominant plant Today I started to notice a slight incense type smell when I brush against the plant

nickman

Veteran
Update: BubbaAintShit @65 days...

Update: BubbaAintShit @65 days...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

#6 looks to be the nicest looking plant so far in my eyes
Also a nice blend of the parents with a more OG type plant structure

This next two weeks is gonna take forever waiting for these three girls to finish off ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Update: Snowman crosses...

Let’s start off with the two girls that have been flowering for about a month now
SSSDH x Snowman #’s 1 and 4
picture.php

SSSDH x Snowman #1
picture.php

I’m getting a citrus type smell coming off both of these plants, each a little different though

SSSDH x Snowman #4
picture.php

Remember that both these plants were in the room with a much larger plant that was taking up a lot of the light, these two plants were pushed off to the side the first few weeks of bloom
I feel that if they were where they’re at now they would of had bigger buds
Either way, these plants look like they’re gonna produce some nice quality bud with a nice smell (temps pushing 90 in the room) unfortunately ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran

Here’s what the room looks like now with all five plants in there
picture.php

I put the two OGx x Snowman into flower and the SSSDH x Snowman #3
The SSSDH x Snowman #3 is the plant in the middle of the two OGx crosses, she looks like she’s gonna be a nice yielder

This is what they looked like a few days before they were put into flower
I topped these plants very early on like I always do but then had to top three of them again very late (about a week or two ago) which I don’t ever do
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I DO feel that these Snowman crosses would have been better off getting flowered out a few weeks to a month ago but I just didn’t have the room

DJXX

Veteran
Beautiful man...so nice and healthy....Love me some Bubba...i till have Pre98 fems in the vault from Verdant Green...that Bubba Kush is a great gal..DJXX

nickman

Veteran

Here’s some single plant shots a few days before they were put into flower
OGx x Snowman #1
picture.php

OGX x Snowman #2
picture.php

SSSDH x Snowman #3
picture.php

The two remaining SSSDH x Snowman (which will be flowered out in the next week or so)
SSSDH x Snowman #’s 2 and 5
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good. Can't wait to see that SSSDH x #3 in flower. Think that is the one I was keeping an eye on. ;) :respect:

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
Looking good. Can't wait to see that SSSDH x #3 in flower. Think that is the one I was keeping an eye on. ;) :respect:

dank.Frank

Sure is... That’s funny how you spotted her out. You ALSO spotted out the Bubba Ain’t Shit #6 50/50 pheno that I’m sure is gonna be the best one of the group.

You’ve got a good eye. Especially to be able to pick these plants out during their early veg time.

Thought I’d throw these up as well

Just germinated a pack of Nspecta’s Old Family Purple f2’s (r) and his OG Kush x Chem91 (freebies) and it looks like I gotta 100% germ rate

picture.php

Here’s the Sherbet IX x Biker Kush (Karma testers) ...

picture.php
picture.php

The leaves on these are so soft for some reason

genetic freaked

Veteran
That SSSDH #3 looks like it’s going to be a big yielder. I’m excited to see what both the SSSDH and OGx do for you.

That sherbxbiker is going to be a cool test.

nickman

Veteran
Looking good as usual broda nick! Keep rocking!
Thank you Buddha
That SSSDH #3 looks like it’s going to be a big yielder. I’m excited to see what both the SSSDH and OGx do for you.

That sherbxbiker is going to be a cool test.

Yeah, i think from me topping it again so late. It really opened up the tops and made a bunch more.

The OGx #2 grew like a pole with the secondary branches staying very close to the main stem. After topping it again those secondary branches all took off and grew into nice tops now.

I just wish it wasn’t so dam hot. It was like 100 outside yesterday. Friggn room wash pushing close to 90.... bullshit man

genetic freaked

Veteran
That’s interesting about the OGx#2 sounds like a good SOG plant. Keep an eye on that one. The OGx line was so awesome I really wish I f2 them.
I’m about to pop a nice amount of OGx, SSSDH, UKchem crosses to snowman.

I can’t deal with this heat and I shut down in June. I’m so glad I decided to shut down. I feel for you bro. Dealing with the heat sucks but I gotta say your plants look very healthy and if you didn’t say anything about your room being hot no one could tell.

nickman

Veteran
That’s interesting about the OGx#2 sounds like a good SOG plant. Keep an eye on that one. The OGx line was so awesome I really wish I f2 them.
I’m about to pop a nice amount of OGx, SSSDH, UKchem crosses to snowman.

I can’t deal with this heat and I shut down in June. I’m so glad I decided to shut down. I feel for you bro. Dealing with the heat sucks but I gotta say your plants look very healthy and if you didn’t say anything about your room being hot no one could tell.

That’s cool. I llove me some chem. That UKChem looked dank as shit in your albums. I’ll def try that one out.

I’ve thought of shutting down during the summer but that would really mess up the rotation. I finally just got a half decent rotation going
!!! Trying to put a few plants into flower every 30-35 days.

I’ll be looking forward to that other thing. !.!

Peace bro ...!!!...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those OG/'91 are going to be VERY interesting to grow. Mystery Chem x BTY S1 will be something I explore eventually, for the exact same reason.

I really want to see how that gene pool stacks. :lurk:

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
Those OG/'91 are going to be VERY interesting to grow. Mystery Chem x BTY S1 will be something I explore eventually, for the exact same reason.

I really want to see how that gene pool stacks. :lurk:

dank.Frank

Yeah, I’m definitely very interested in those. I was actually kinda more interested in those than the actual pack I bought of OFP f2’s...

I’m curious as to what (cut) of OG he used in the cross...
Maybe the ghost OG.?.