What's new

EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP

Keighan

I have researched for 2 or 3 days and can't give myself a confident answer, while moving into a new greenhouse terror happened I planted 60 plants, came back the day after they looked fine, came back later that day, and they were almost all dead, it was VERY hot, but it seems to be spreading. P.h. is 6.2-6.5 always, air circulation is in check, temperatures very because I'm in a temperamental zone, I'm noticing light green patches, and it seems to be spreading, only using fish, organic soil, I need some answers, I Thor it may be heat stress, then moly deficiency, or brown blight now, but I can't decide on a for sure answer.

Attachments

• 20170805_091707.jpg
    20170805_091707.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170802_193219.jpg
    20170802_193219.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 6
  • 20170802_193157.jpg
    20170802_193157.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 8

MrBungle

Did they get some time to harden off outside, before going out there full time in the harsh conditions?

Keighan

no, no time outside, i sprayed a roundup for weeds on the greenhouse floor about 18 hours before they were transfered in there. ppm in was around 750 x500

B

bigganjabud

I ain't jumping on the bandwagon here bud but you basically growing a fussy weed in soil you've just treated with anti-weed juice?

I gotta ask mate......

Have you read the new growers stickys and other threads???

HqFarms

So far you have done two no no's. Before putting plants outside you need too slowly introduce them to the sun. The sun is too intense for plants that came from artificial light. The second thing is the roundup you sprayed everywhere. That shit kills all, not just weeds. Chalk it up to a steep learning curve and do better next time

You can roll the dice and shock them with outdoors, lots of time they will just jump and go, the roundup is eeer , back to the drawing board..

Keighan

Ok..for 1. I sprayed the ground plants were in built, raised beds and or 25 gallon bags, and 2. The plants were already in a greenhouse I just moved them into a different one.

HqFarms

Like I said before more info is needed. We can only go off of what little info you have gave us. What is this "organic soil mix" composed off? Where is your water source coming from? Every piece of information will help. There is a form on one of the stickies to follow. With without all of that info everything is just a blind guess

Ok..for 1. I sprayed the ground plants were in built, raised beds and or 25 gallon bags, and 2. The plants were already in a greenhouse I just moved them into a different one.
So if your plants were already sun hardened; and were transplanted into raised beds which were not sprayed with roundup; and adequate water was given following planting; then the most likely explanation is that your soil is way too hot. The burning is consistent with a toxic dose of fertilizer, possibly Nitrogen as you mentioned fish. Flood the beds with copious amounts of water if it is not already too late.

Keighan

I haven't said my soil mix because it's a soil based out of Maine and assumed not many have had experience with it "stonington blend" by coast of Maine, it's defiantly jot to hot it's mixed 1 to 2 parts lobster compost, ive done soil tests, npk are all sufficient, ph is slightly acidic 6-6.5

Attachments

• 20170808_115423.jpg
    20170808_115423.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20170808_115351.jpg
    20170808_115351.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20170808_115344.jpg
    20170808_115344.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF5090
    DSCF5090
    67.4 KB · Views: 19

brown_thumb

I wouldn't plant for at least a full week after spraying Roundup. IIRC, it's supposed to completely dissipate in three days above certain temperature and humidity but I like to be extra careful. Plant after eighteen hours? Not me...

I suspect they'll recuperate though.