What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scotts OG & Agent Orange

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Tthat Scott's OG looks killer. AO, nothing to throw a stick at either. Really nice man. I ahd some suggestions for the leaf curl issue, but went back and read and you already know what I was gonna say.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Nice plant bro, happy to see these good strains.
big up

Tthat Scott's OG looks killer. AO, nothing to throw a stick at either. Really nice man. I ahd some suggestions for the leaf curl issue, but went back and read and you already know what I was gonna say.

Marking my spot so i can check out these strains. I got some AO im gonna get to eventually. Thanks for sharing paulie.

Thanks Guys! Getting kind words from all you legends on here is really appreciated and makes me want to continue getting better and sharing those results ;)

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
hi paulie :)

somehow I must have missed that you culled the males :eek: speaks
for our herb though ;)

your plants look really nice man! your AO sounds like a good choice for hash making ;)

AV

Thanks Aqua!

Hoping the AO really does fatten up in these last 2 weeks like the TGA description says. Many people did mention how dense they get so Im hoping I have some of those pheno's.

Ive had a lot of loose leafy larfy bud in my early runs so I have a tonne of useless bunk material to make hash and extracts. But in my area most people want flower and don't know how to even smoke shatter or BHO crumble. So I'm looking for good dense flower from all these strains to do clone runs from the keeper.

It is starting to dense up though so Im hopeful. Plus it can always be grower error and we will see how the upcoming SOG clone run turns out. It should be a big improvement. Can't wait to share with you guys as soon as I flip em end of this week.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Scotts OG #5

Day 53 (2 days ago, todays 55)

Just wanted to share the nice fade on this one before I removed some of the fan leaves. The other #3 pheno is staying completley green still.

Its ok to remove fan leaves after they fade right?

I mean there competley yellow, not doing any photosynthesis, don't have any nutrients left to suck out, and just blocking light to the lowers. They come off very easy, so I don't think it causes any stress to the plant. In the fall, leaves fall down as well after they yellow so..

I think I will chop them on day 65. Flushing the OG's tomorrow.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kimura

wow the colors are crazy looking!!! mine are starting to fade a little now that i've been flushing. im hoping they do something cool like this too!

Beuhologue

Hi Paulie!

Nice grow :)
How is the smell on the Scott's OG? do you have a lemony pheno?
(I'v grow few SOG freebies received from Attit***, and got 2 earthy
OG pheno, smell was near of some leek, and a lemon skittles pheno
super tasty super smelly, best lemony candy taste I ever have)

++!

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
wow the colors are crazy looking!!! mine are starting to fade a little now that i've been flushing. im hoping they do something cool like this too!

Only one out of the 2 pheno is going this yellow purple. Other is Green with a little yellowing only now about a week later. Night Temps at 18C, Day no higher than 25C

Hi Paulie!

Nice grow :)
How is the smell on the Scott's OG? do you have a lemony pheno?
(I'v grow few SOG freebies received from Attit***, and got 2 earthy
OG pheno, smell was near of some leek, and a lemon skittles pheno
super tasty super smelly, best lemony candy taste I ever have)

++!

Nice to hear you had a good lemon scent from her. Both 2 phenos have almost the same smell. Very Lemony sweet. As soon as you smell it, you don't want to stop and keep inhaling as much as you can to chase the scent and take in more and go deeper into the afternotes. I can't describe it unfortunatley because I have never grown an OG, or had any strains that smell "diesely" kushy" "chemy" "Fuely" so at this point I will say good sweet lemon hahah, but that may be the typical og smell.

I see your keeping up the good work!

Good job grow on brother....

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

Thanks Stonehedge. Getting ready to cut down this week will post pics everyday before I chop and trim each plant.

Last edited:

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Looking good , what kind of nose are you getting from the Scotts?

See what I said to Beuhologe above! Its a very strong sweet lemon from both. Its definitely better than any of the Agent Orange in that department or anything else I have grown, so Im assuming this is what OG's are all about. Once they are dried and curing I think I will be able to give a better description.

Great Thread PW,

Too bad you had to give up on the seed projects, f2s are where the magic is.

I just had some Scott's OG shatter from a club in the city last month and it was damn strong, beautiful thick, lip-smacking Piney/Lemon OG flavor.
I was actually surprised that the club had a OG on the menu that was actually a real OG and not just a rename, lol. I bet you will really dig the finished flowers

Keep up the great work bro!

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Sorry for the long wait. Its such a hassle to sort through pictures, pic the best, rename them, rotate and save them, upload them, and then add them to a post. I can see why instagram is so popular. I would be sharing pictures everyday straight from my phone while in the room!

Anywhooo here we go.

Im not much of a smoker, so can't give any smoke reports just yet. I just enjoy growing healthy plants mostly, and then just giving friends awesome deals LOL

SCOTTS OG5

this is the only one that blew me away and seems to be a keeper, gonna mono crop this one 16 plants to a 1k light 4 by 4 feet grid. 3G pots.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
AO2 - small slow veg
picture.php

AO4 small denser nugs - not very leafy- I like this one as far as plant bud structure, lots of popcorn nugs all over
picture.php

AO5/AO10 (Similar phenos) Not strong smelling, but sativa like buds and very compact
picture.php

AO9 Think this is the sativa that TGA is thinking of, its got the strongest most unique smell - a carroty mango earthy smell. Not dense though. Very leafy lush vigorous grower.
picture.php

OG3 doesn't have nice colours or smell sticking around like OG5
picture.php

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
All in all I got several hundred seeds, spent 2 hours on some plants picking them out. Some had more than others, unfortunate thing is it could have been 4 possible males so I don't know which is which. Sure you could tell though once growing it out.

I harvested 1 plant per day during the 9th week in this order AO4,AO5,AO10,AO2,AO9,OG5,OG3

obviously yield is brutal, but I had tonnes of seeds and not a very even canopy so plenty of room to improve. Ive always gotten around .5 GPW of decent looking buds, so its not like I dropped the bomb, this is just the level Im at. But considering AO is known for high yields, I was dissapointed. 2 month veg from seed, at 7 plants for a 1K HPS and I was lucky to get a zip per plant.

This will bring this thread to a close, I want to thank all you guys that followed along, and everyones comments. Keeping a thread up to date is a lot of work. I will get the next one up and running soon, and hopefully make it more worth to view than this one. Sometimes im so discouraged to post on here cause it doesn't hold a candle to most of the guys killin it. But hopefully the more time I spend with these strains and perfect them, I will be able to share more info on phenotypes so people can make a deciision on trying them out themselves!

ADIOS!

Yield Spreadsheet

picture.php

AO9
picture.php

whole room shot before chop.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts