What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KC Brains

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Hello everyone,

I'm thinking about taking a trip to Amsterdam. Obviously I plan to bring back some seeds that I cannot find online. I've grown KC Brains strains outdoors multiple times and love them, and was wondering if there's anywhere in particular that has them in Amsterdam, or if KC Brains has its own ship (even better, I've got some questions to asl!)

bigbadbiddy

hey, not sure if this is still current or old but:
I recently checked and kc has his own home page.
He does not cell or has a webshop or anything on it per se nor does he list any adress.
I think KC Brains had some trouble with dutch law and stuff, being in the business for so long, it's probably just a matter of time till you get pinched for this or that if you do business so openly.
Also stuff just changes and suddenly what you did is criminal again etc. etc.

Long story short, what he does provide on his web-page is a dutch cell phone number.
So when I still considered his seeds for my upcoming projects, I had assumed that I would just call that cell phone number from a payphone or something and see whats up.
I would assume you would meet with a rep in a coffeshop or public place and exchange seeds for the low fee he charges for his seeds.

That was only my impression though, have no actual experience to share with you, sorry.

Imazighen

Hi,

It's late for to post but I think that you can get some KCBrains seeds in Pollinator, close to Waterlooplein.

:)

Biosynthesis

Veteran
KC 33 -

KC 33 -

PUTTING MY FAITH INTO TWELVE KC 33 REGULAR SEEDSTOCK PLANTS THIS YEAR. TESTED FEMINISED AND REGULAR SEEDS OF THIS STRAIN INDOORS THIS WINTER. FEMINISED HAD SOME BANNANAS BUT THE REGS ARE TURNING OUT AN AWESOME FEMALE TO MALE RATIO. LEMONY CITRUS SKUNK SMELLS/FLAVORS OUT OF THE 33 IVE BEEN WORKING WITH. KC HAS GOOD GEAR AT GREAT PRICES. BEEN GROWING HIS STOCK FOR A DECADE AND A HALF. REGULAR SEED STOCK HAS SERVED ME BETTER WITH LESS VARIATION IN PHENOTYPES. PICTURES TAKEN MAY 24TH. SOME ARE SHOVEL HIGH. SEEDS STARTED MARCH 15TH INDOORS.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Get em out of those little pots!

Those girls will get BIG, but the ones in those little pots are almost certainly root bound.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
2016 outdoor kc 33 garden

2016 outdoor kc 33 garden

Thanks for your generous wisdom. Been doing this for so long it is boring. Please have a look at the vegetable gardens I grow before posting opinions. Thanks have fun farming or whatever you do.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

OFF TO A GOOD START. ANY OREGON PROCESSORS OUT THERE WANT TO MAKE A BID ON THE WHOLE PATCH. PLEASE IM ME.....

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Thanks for your generous wisdom. Been doing this for so long it is boring. Please have a look at the vegetable gardens I grow before posting opinions. Thanks have fun farming or whatever you do.
View Image View Image View Image View Image

OFF TO A GOOD START. ANY OREGON PROCESSORS OUT THERE WANT TO MAKE A BID ON THE WHOLE PATCH. PLEASE IM ME.....

You don't have to be a jerk about it. Many people have experienced how quickly plants can become rootbound in containers and how any degree of being rootbound can stunt a plant's growth.

P.S. I think I speak on behalf of all of the guerrilla growers on this forum when I consider your reference to "farming or whatever do" incredibly condescending. Guerrillas have a much different skillset than backyard farmers because it is a much different game.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
How did you know my name was Dick? That's the garden help, he is younger generation and think its the style these days.

Latest posts

Latest posts