What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LTxDC x Bubba Kush F1

Hello, Verdant Green blessed me with the oppurtunity to run these potential gems, and I recieved them in the mail, and put them in to soak about 18 hours ago, most have sank, and I will be placing them in Jiffy Starters tonight!:dance013:

Topped them for the first time, the germ rates were not very good with these, and the 4 that were the strongest still had to be babied when they popped, all yellow and sickly. I had to help them all out of their shells. Growing well now though, little side branching and in 16 oz Hempys as per my usual method. Will probably put them in 2 liters by then end of the week and flower the following week. Will update with pics later this week

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks vitgreen, i'll have to do a germination test myself on these.

Latest posts

Latest posts