What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre-98 Bubba Kush x (Katsu x Bubba) Test grow

Slurm

Thanks! Yeah, I've been feeding at 748~ppm and I could up it I'm sure...super easy to grow and little to no stretch...would be amazing for a SOG

That left pheno would be my keeper cut, that looks like a wonderful hash maker.

& to the sog; I agree! I could use more strains like this. I mainly have sativa Dom hybrid crosses in bulk, i have some select indicas but this would be a beauty to breed with. is this a personal cross or available ??

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they look great!

Slurm, i will be releasing some packs of this to seedbay if the test grows turn out well

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice vitgreen, they are indeed frosting up well.

how are they smelling?

One is like a sweet creamy smell, very pungent. The other is not as smelly, that's the spear shaped one, and that one is more of a perfume/flowery sort of scent to her. The creamy one is addicting, I can't stop doing stem rubs, and her stalks are really sticky.

Man, these girls are amazing looking. Sorry, I can't figure out how to change the photos the right way of on a phone? Thought these were some good shots though. That one pheno smells like a green market but without the sharp head hurting smell just the nice deep scent...idk of that makes sense hah

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pics vitgreen, promising results, are they starting to look ripe?

the pre-98 cut always looks ready by about 7 weeks but best to let it go 8-9. these look a bit further behind but i guess they are from seed which can add time on to flowering.

VG

Man these are some winners right here. No Amber but a lot of cloudy, but I figure about a week now till I cut the tops, might do a 2 stage harvest. The one girl smells like a colored marker, forest? Pine? Sweet though, just makes you want to inhale deeply over and over again, and honestly I can't stop doing stem rubs! The other oheno is more or a perfume smell, with a hint of somethin bitter towards the end. Covered in trichomes, looks to be an amazing hash strain.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice vitgreen, looking forward to hearing how they smoke. two decent looking girls out of two is great!

VG

Chopped the top two nugs on the Katsu leaner. Smells amazing, and the trichomes are everywhere! I will be chopping the second pheno top nugs tonight, going to have to reveg that one. These are tight dense dense nugs

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow vitgreen i'm pretty stoked at the resin coverage of those. the upside down one is a different plant i think? have you got cuts of both of them or did you say you'd reveg?

Latest posts

Latest posts