What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2, C4DD, LVPK x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, and Friends

First I'd like to thank you VerdantGreen for taking the time to make these genetics available. I'll quickly introduce myself, I've been on ICMag for years but I was mostly just a lurker and I didn't post really at all. I ran clones exclusively for years and never really had a desire to pop many seeds but I was interested in buying them. I had Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Chemdog D, East Coast Sour Diesel, Deathstar, Original Indiana Bubble Gum and a few others and was running those cuts for years. Unfortunately I lost all of those cuts and had no way of getting them so I needed to start fresh. I grabbed a few packs of your gear and this is what I have going so far.

BlueDigiBerry F2 @ 5 Weeks
I only have one female going right now but she had the double serrations on the leaf and the blueberry muffin smell when you bumped her in veg, so I hope she turns out good. I kept a male that's identical to the female, I still have a couple more of those seeds to pop. She's a little beat up from the fan.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LVPK x Pre-98 Bubba Kush @ 5 Weeks
I have two of these ladies going right now but I was only able to flower one right now because the other girl had an accident in veg which set her back a cycle. She was actually more vigorous than this pheno. This pheno has a sweet smell right now I'm sure she will be a delight to smoke on. I'll write a report once she finishes curing.
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

C4DD Pheno 1 @ 5 Weeks
I have three girls flowering right now all slightly different. The third pheno looks like the keeper so far but time will tell.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

C4DD Pheno 3 @ 5 Weeks
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I have some Pre-98 Bubba Kush S1 I just started soaking so I'll add them here too when the time comes.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for posting these up Mr.A ! they all look very promising. nice collection of my gear you have there, looking forward to seeing them finish.

VG

Thanks for checking out the ladies VG. I'll keep this thread updated. The LVPK x Pre-98 Bubba Kush I have going right now seems to be dominated by the LVPK at least in smell at the moment. Does the LVPK dominate in this cross? I just popped some Pre-98 Bubba Kush S1, I think this is like my third or fourth attempt at getting some of these ladies going, every time I had some seedlings going something went wrong like my light crushed and killed a batch, a ozone generator was left on and vaporized another batch so I'm going to be real careful with these. When I found out that you and dank.frank collaborated on the Bluedigiberry F2 I needed to have them. I was admiring the digi for a long time and I had to jump at the chance to get some of those genetics. Thanks to you guys for making those available.
PRE-98 Bubba Kush S1
picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi mr A.

the PK x bubba, i found phenos that were closer to the bubba too.

good luck with the S1s

VG