What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 years in cold storage...

Gdood9

And we have 100% germ rate on the Bubba S1's. This is from the first batch you ever made VG! I even got a twin! Awesome job VG. A few more months and I should have some nice flower shots for ya. I'll snag some shots of the babies here soon. Those cotyledons are just so darn cute...

No special treatment here either. Wet the coco groplug and drop the seed in. All broke ground between 18-36 hours of being started.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good stuff Gdood! yeah seeds will last a long time if stored dry and in the freezer.

the first batch was a very small one, the vast majority of the S1s came form the second batch

VG

Gdood9

I was just sitting here thinking about that they were probably from your second batch right before I checked back.

I had these in the fridge, in dram vials, stuffed with cotton balls. I was supposed to pop these a couple years ago but just didn't have the place or time. I have more tucked away to go through if necessary but I don't think I'll have to break them out anytime soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts