What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where to get VerdantGreen's C4DD's?

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone around here know where one can get VerdantGreen's C4DD's? I originally bought 4 packs of these off Seedbay but never got them.

Any suggestions appreciated,

Thanks,

billy

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi billy, yeah seedbay are my exclusive seedbank atm. sorry to hear you didnt get your seeds... if the order was recent then you stil might get them as i know that OP is somewhat snowed under since clarence left.

sigh... i really hope things at seedbay get sorted out soon.

VG

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
How long ago were those C4DD sent to Seedbay anyway?

Suks to have doubts about transactions with the 'bay and 'boo.

I thinks after the holidays I may pull the trigger anyway.

Won't be a big order, I don't gamble with more than I can afford to lose, lol.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the C4DD at the bay havent been there very long, less than a year. they are the last of a big batch i sent.
the bay seems to be getting things going again, fingers crossed for them getting credit cards or similar going again in the new year. i'll be restocking all the lines as soon as the holidays are over.

a few people have said i should sell through herbie's, which i would consider, but i doubt they would be interested in my gear unless they have had a few requests from their customers...

VG

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
the C4DD at the bay havent been there very long, less than a year. they are the last of a big batch i sent.
the bay seems to be getting things going again, fingers crossed for them getting credit cards or similar going again in the new year. i'll be restocking all the lines as soon as the holidays are over.

a few people have said i should sell through herbie's, which i would consider, but i doubt they would be interested in my gear unless they have had a few requests from their customers...

VG

Done and done. :tiphat:

SiR-GrOwS-aLoT

i got a pack about 6 months or so ago off the bay. 3 seeds in the pack were dead and hollow but the other 7 sprouted within 36 hours and are growing very well, xploding really. ive only just put mine in flower about a week ago, but i noticed a few weeks ago when they were only about 12 inches high in veg how stinky they were already when shaken around! one male and six females. (keeping the male for a possible cross to sourbubble)

Latest posts

Latest posts