What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg / Chem D / Blue Meanie / Dog Jones

Nice zam . Coming along nicely . Love the beacons .I guess your from merthyr then sativa lolol . Was doing work at the hospital there shit hole that was lol

S

Saviour of m

when i move to a "legal/comfortable state" im gonna grow all clean and neat like you and others man
Cant beat cleanliness love the screen too very proper
your in command there :D

Ever seen the young ones :D
lmao

S

SPG.

WOA!!

WOA!!

Guy fawkes stardog
(illuminati.Origanally from Birmingham)

Ya not get the Psyco-diesel too m8!? :-/

zamzia

Veteran
Yah, the PsychoD is in the other tent (veg) with the Dog Jones and the Psychosis. Not sure what to do with these as I'm one of the testers for the Khalisi project and am redoing my flower room for that grow and going forward. Still got lots of cuts in the cloner though ;)

zamzia

Veteran
That looks like the Illuminati has been reveged with the growth like that. Amazing!

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
I'd love to grow these strains as trees in future. Defo keeping the cuts going. Never know when a fella might be in need of clones ;)