What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CO recreational cannabis stores...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where are they?
&
What are they making available for public purchase?
(Strains, edibles, seeds, etc.)

I know there are 2 shops in Telluride. I have yet to make it up there but am going sometime in the future & will share my findings. ;)

Where are the rest of the rec shops at. I think the west slope is pretty limited at this time.

Cheers y'all.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Even though WeedMaps is a good reference, it's not complete. Still, it gives you an idea of where to look/experience.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That weefmaps link is lame... I only get a blank page... whats up w that?

As for the cannabist... their map is so slow, on my service, it sucks monkey nutz.

I was hoping for some actual experiences from the shops that fols have visited.

Anyway.......................................................

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
You might get more personal results from people if you mention what particular area you are going to be visiting, traveling through, etc.

Sforza

Veteran
They are all over Denver. I am from out of state and was only in town for a couple of weeks and I had no problem finding plenty of shops that would sell bud, seeds, edibles, and concentrates. I stumbled on several as I was driving along, such as one on Brighton Blvd that looks like an old warehouse near a car crushing business. They will only sell you a quarter oz of bud at one time, if I recall correctly. Some are chains, so if the store does not have what you want, they will send you to another of their stores that has what you need.

The post on Colorado Seed Banks gave some tips on where to start looking. You can also use Google maps to find spots.

The stores want to be found, so they are not hard to find. I took a picture of one store that I saw as I was driving to another store. I did not go into it, but I was reminded of when car dealer has a big sale and wants everyone to notice that there are some big deals going on.

Pink House was recommended in a post on this forum so I went there and it was fine.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Sforza

Veteran
I coudn't get my images to post right side up, but you can see that even a blind hog could find a pot shop in Denver.

Latest posts

Latest posts