What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed release info:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds interesting DMS!

yeah a couple of packs of S1s were relisted and went straight away, but i'll be sending in some more in the next week or two, enough to keep them in stock for a few days at least.

VG

nomofatum

I grabbed a pack of Raskals WiFi from seedbay. I found them while checking for your bubba S1, first seedbay purchase. I'm wondering how long I can wait to send payment in, wondering if your S1's will drop in time?

LostTribe

Premium user
sounds interesting DMS!

yeah a couple of packs of S1s were relisted and went straight away, but i'll be sending in some more in the next week or two, enough to keep them in stock for a few days at least.

VG

Any more C4DD?? Hear it is a great one too!

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
I grabbed a pack of Raskals WiFi from seedbay. I found them while checking for your bubba S1, first seedbay purchase. I'm wondering how long I can wait to send payment in, wondering if your S1's will drop in time?

Thanks for the heads up on the OGR gear, nomofatum. I think I grabbed the last pack! Wifi is one of my favorites.

HB.

nomofatum

Thanks for the heads up on the OGR gear, nomofatum. I think I grabbed the last pack! Wifi is one of my favorites.

HB.

I think there were only 3 packs. You me and one other lucky person. YW.

Look at page 4 under VG on seedbay, you will see the C4DD you are looking for, looks like 16 packs available right now.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hey there, im hoping to get them in this week so it may be soon enough for you.

i'll post here when i send them and i send on a next day delivery so....:tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep, sent a bunch of pre-98 Bubba S1s into the bay today, they should arrive tomorrow so look out for announcements from OldPink

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
according to OldPink, he will list them this weekend. hopefully ive sent enough packs for them to be in stock for a few days at least, but they can go very fast so watch out!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, im chasing OP to list them, should be very soon

feel free to ask about them yourselves in the upcoming listings thread (seedbay section)

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah lol. sometimes things at the bay take a bit longer to happen than i would like, but thats just the way it is. at least they are reputable and reliable in the long run.
lots of fly-by-nights in the seed business.

oti$

It will be worth the wait. You won't find a better spot on representation of bubba for this price. I too am lurking the bay, patiently waiting to pounce on a pack as well.

Last edited:

nomofatum

Still waiting. No idea if my order is actually coming or not anymore. Seedbay status doesn't show shipped or payment received, but OP was watching (because he was going to add BOG Lifesaver due to sending the wrong beans on the last order) and said he missed the order shipping.

I'm not sure if he missed it shipping or if it never shipped now. Crossing fingers, hoping and trying not to get frustrated.

Fund Maker seeds are tempting now too, but I can't do it. Not when I'm stuck waiting for 1 pack from the first order and my entire second order still.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have you tried contacting clarence? he is back at seedbay now and may be able to help you out. things should hopefully go smoother from now on with the extra pair of hands

nomofatum

have you tried contacting clarence? he is back at seedbay now and may be able to help you out. things should hopefully go smoother from now on with the extra pair of hands

I was tempted to yesterday, but for some reason feel like I'm being a douche to OP by effectively saying I give up on OP. This morning when I saw no response from OP, I officially gave up on OP. Sent Clarence a PM with all the history. I hope this is where my seedbay experience turns around.

Tynehead Tom

I had no problems dealing with Op a few weeks back

Maybe they are just swamped with all the 420 orders flowing in ?
and Clarence was away till the 20th.

Latest posts

Latest posts